Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
need help differing cope cyan from others copes
    #2767431 - 06/05/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

For the last few years I have been been mushroom hunting over two hundred times if not more. And certain fields I go to have cubes and the copelandias in them.

I need a way to tell the differance from the cope cyan and other copelandias besides waiting to see if they turn blue. Cope antirillium(sp) being the one that lloks most like its psilocybin containing cousin cope cyan.

What are some good ways to tell the differance besides waiting to see if they bruise? And how fast does it usally take them to bruise?

Thanks to anyone who can give me some good advice.

peace,
jt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: need help differing cope cyan from others copes [Re: jtseaweed]
    #2768208 - 06/06/04 02:43 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck. There are 13 species of Copelandia and they are only distinguisable with a microscope. AS for antillarums,. tha ey are Panaeol;us antilarum.

Not Cope antillarum.

mj

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: need help differing cope cyan from others copes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2769935 - 06/06/04 07:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

so what your saying is the only thing I cann do is either wait till they bruise or take pprints and look at the under my scope.

I think I will go for the first one.Sorry for the bad mis-spell and wrong genus. How do you say antilarum, cyanscens and, copelandia?

I think the only two pans that grow here that look alike are antilarum and cyanscens.

Thanks for your help mj.

jt

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale