Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Vomit.
    #7532077 -

Last night i puked out my soul. :argh:

I took shots of some of this horrible vodka, then when i started buzzin i chugged the rest of the bottle and drank some burrs. :tongue2:

Then it all really hit me and i can usually keep my puke down and ride it out, but when its too much alcohol i just gotta let it out. i was in the bathroom pukin and shittin for like 45 minutes til i composed myself enough to walk.

Now i still feel shitty and i got to get to work in an hour.

Puking sucks some ass doesnt it?


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: thoughts]
    #7532083 -

I guess the easy way to avoid your experience is not to drink shitty vodka.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: MOTH]
    #7532092 -

yeah, that shit'll ruin you.

we had a party on monday with some shitty vodka. needless to say there are now TWO new dead spots in my front yard.  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: thoughts]
    #7532096 -

I plan on vomiting many times tomorrow, at noon. It's Whiskey Friday, and the ante is being upped to 750ml a body. :yesnod:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: lukeboots]
    #7532106 -

I had the worst fucking hangover yesterday. My cousin is manager of a pub so I get free beer on tap. Vomitted 6 times the next day.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: lukeboots]
    #7532107 -

Oh god. i think ill be drinking water and more water for a good week or two.

For some reason it now hurts my left tonsil area when i drink orange juice. dont know if thats from all the vomitting,


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: lukeboots]
    #7532115 -

ewww like colonial club or kamchatchka vodka is TERRIBLE. I can usually handle cheap liquor except cheap vodka for some reason. cheap whiskey is fine same with cheap rum.

and I too get the feeling I puke my soul out lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7532120 -

If I've learned anything from the Simpsons, it's that sneezing, not vomiting, is when the soul is trying to escape.

"Saying God Bless You crams it back in."


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: Tangerines]
    #7532132 -

Yeah man, im not a big drinker to begin with so it was just too much.

If anyone likes different varieties of beer, i once went to this restaurant that brewed their own kinds of beer and we ordered a sample plate deal of some of them.

This one beer they had, called Organic Pale Ale, seriously tasted like chronic. :crazy2:


--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: thoughts]
    #7532148 -

Drinking to the point of puking is a miserable experience.

But the actual puking has never bothered me. Whenever I feel ill I kind of look forward to it. Not that the act itself is all that pleasant, but you feel so much better afterward. I never try to avoid a good vomiting, I just think how much better I'll feel in a few minutes and then I go with it.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: thoughts]
    #7532152 -

Man, that sucks.
I barely ever drink, but when I do I always seem to have too much.
I guess it's because I only drink maybe six times a year so my tolerance must be really low.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: m.v2]
    #7532163 -

I don't drink, I don't like alcohol.

But I can say that vomitting is the worst thing in the world for me. I try to keep it in no matter how much my stomache hurts. I remember when I ate some Morning Glory Seeds with my pal he puked a bunch and I just wouldn't let myself do it even though I was suffering. It's so disgusting...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vomit. [Re: Jair]
    #7532244 -

everyday after i vomit i feel like a have a new lease on life. kinda like in fight club after they threaten to kill the guy that wants to be a vet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vodka can't get me drunk and it sucks.
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 8,407 47 07/03/13 01:08 PM
by Salomon
* Habiby and the vomiting girl
( 1 2 all )
YeeeeeeMuffins 3,008 28 03/28/12 03:23 AM
by fee
* Choking on your own vomit ChinChiller 2,750 17 07/16/13 06:25 PM
by Salomon
* This guy drinks a fifth of vodka in 30 secounds
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lifeinallday 4,519 61 06/16/12 09:43 PM
by SubMuncher
* Why is my vomit yellow every morning after drinking?
( 1 2 all )
AKSE 20,392 24 09/10/06 02:11 AM
by zorbman
* ugh, i am not a vodka fan
( 1 2 all )
drSE 2,299 28 09/03/09 12:58 AM
by GhettoChild
* Compulsive vomiting everytime I eat shrooms
( 1 2 all )
mr_mustard 5,392 23 04/01/15 09:31 PM
by wolfington
* vodka and lemonade TODAY 1,542 10 03/19/05 06:04 AM
by zahudulallah

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
582 topic views. 3 members, 124 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.