Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them)
    #7526302 -

I guess it's a combination of heights and that cranking up the first hill. Fuck.. I'm getting butterflies just thinking about it. I've never been a huge fan of roller coasters yet I've gone on many of them (Magic Mountain/knotts). I just really hate getting nervous and feeling my self being locked into the seats.

I only write this because I'm going to knotts scary farm this thursday. (A popular amusement park in socal that goes overboard during Halloween with actors/mist/mazes/backwards seated rollercoasters...ect)

When it comes down to it and I'm cranking up those death traps, I sometimes think to myself: Wouldn't I rather be playing a fun game or reading a book by a warm fire (with some hot green tea) then facing this horrific drop?

Anyone else feel the way I do?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them) [Re: Toddo]
    #7526308 -

you have to overcome your fears

or else


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them) [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7526317 -

Dude, thats the thing. I've already overcame it. I've gone on some fucked up, almost blacking out, roller coasters yet I still get really nervous in line. Maybe thats the fun of it..I really don't know.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them) [Re: Toddo]
    #7526322 -

maybe thrills aren't for ya

everyone has their own definition of fun
you shouldn't try and conform to have fun either

if you don't like roller coaster
then you don't

i'm not particularly scared of rides
but i don't think they are that enjoyable


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them) [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7526358 -

I dont fear rollercoasters,I just dont enjoy those negative G Forces in my stomach :mad2: I wish I can override that shit.

This coming from a guy who has been in the passenger seat of a pro drift car and loved it! :rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who else has a fear of roller coasters? (yet still goes on them) [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7526378 -

Oh, trust me, I've excepted that I'm not an adrenalin junkie a long time ago. :lol:  I really love amusement parks...I'm just not particularly fond of the roller coaster aspect of it.  Nothing bad enough to stop be from going on them with family/friends(unless it's a really fucked up one...then I'm more than willing to sit out.)


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* roller coaster tripping
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,287 47 05/16/04 08:11 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Human powered roller coaster DNKYD 1,117 8 03/15/07 02:52 PM
by VoidOfsPg
* 128 MPH Rollercoaster anyone ??? vinsue 1,412 13 05/20/05 01:04 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Greatest Fear?
( 1 2 all )
dawn of a new day 4,010 31 08/18/03 02:17 PM
by Strumpling
* How to overcome a phobia?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,998 30 12/02/04 11:27 PM
by Divided_Sky
* Pill may help people overcome fears LearyfanS 1,163 10 11/11/03 06:56 PM
by RunDMT
* Fear or Laziness? ivi 986 15 12/12/04 04:35 PM
by ivi
* Roller Blading Jared 863 6 07/16/05 07:58 PM
by Jared

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
884 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.