Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Am I going deaf?
    #7503616 -

Ok so heres the deal... starting the night before last it felt like my ears were blocked up with water. My head started to feel really heavy and i decided to pass out with uncomfortable sleep because I would get sharp pains in my ears. Now two days after my right ear is better but my left is now more clogged...

It's not hurting much anymore but it's really annoying. I just got over a cold so I don't think it's that can anyone help me here?

Yes I use Q-tips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503627 -

It sounds like an ear infection. Especially after you just had a cold. It will go away after about a week.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503628 -

Sounds like you got an ear infection my friends. I would go to the doctor and get some antibiotics or some ear drops. DON'T LET THEM "CLEAN" YOU EARS. They'll shoot hot water at high pressure into your ears and it hurts like a bitch.


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503629 -

i don't think water clogs lead to deafness

unless it was dirty ass poop water used to make jenkem
that infected your ears


hopefully after a few days
the excess water will evaporate
leaving you with nice clean ears :thumbup:


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Edited by meatcakeman (10/09/07 11:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7503646 -

meatcakeman said:
i don't think water clogs lead to deafness

unless it was dirty ass poop water used to make jenkem
that infected your ears



:lol:

Well I don't think it's an infection, or I would still be sick with a fevor?)r....

I thought it was an infection at first too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503654 -

:lolz0rz:

Maybe one of those earwigs crawled into your ears while you were sleeping and laid eggs.  Now its larva are using your ear tissue as a source of food. 

Or maybe it you could be having a sinus or tooth pain and mistaking it for ear pain.  My wisdom teeth are coming in(wtf I'm 22?) and it often feels like its my ears at first.


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Edited by 2FiNiTe (10/09/07 11:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7503658 -

Nah its almost def an infection. Its from having a runny nose and then sniffing the mucous into you ear canals or something like dat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7503659 -

:oogle:





I'm afraid of Earwigs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503665 -

Phishe said:
:oogle:





I'm afraid of Earwigs.



Don't sleep, I've heard no matter where you are on land (antarctica excluded) your never more than 2 feet from an earwig.  And they love...BRAINSSS:crazy2:


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503668 -



be afraid
be very afraid


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7503678 -

DON'T SLEEP!


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7503695 -

haha I remember seeing one at a friends house crawling on the floor. it was lighter in color though. I told my brother about them but he didnt believe me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503726 -

Sounds just like an ear infection to me too. And you wouldn't necessarily feel feverish and sick. I've had an ear infection without feeling that way, and they did the ear wash thing to me where they blast the water in your ear at high pressure with a cup under it to catch it all... It felt good and relieving to me, and i was amazed at how much gunk they washed out. But then again, they just used lukewarm water to wash mine out, not hot...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #7503733 -

can you get rid of an infection by just waiting it out... that's my method of dealing with things :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503739 -

Mine wouldn't go away and kept getting worse after a week so I went in and they gave me some eardrops that took an additional week to clear them up


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: Phishe]
    #7503740 -

They really don't lay eggs in ears, of any animals and defiantly not people.  Its just an urban myth, I was just fucking with you.  So no worries of the earwigs.  Useless, ugly, bastards if you ask me.

:flipthebird:Earwigs, I hate them too.


--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Am I going deaf? [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #7503765 -

2FiNiTe said:
Sounds like you got an ear infection my friends. I would go to the doctor and get some antibiotics or some ear drops. DON'T LET THEM "CLEAN" YOU EARS. They'll shoot hot water at high pressure into your ears and it hurts like a bitch.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shitty Sinus infection? Antibiotics? Recommendations? jackmomoff 462 4 03/06/10 05:16 AM
by Todcasil
* Miracle drug discovered that cures any viral infection
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 4,977 31 06/07/20 12:25 PM
by Hunter hunter
* Probably a Kidney Infection *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Aaladorn 4,570 38 12/04/08 01:50 AM
by Irishdrunk
* Ear Infection
( 1 2 all )
Istigkeit 3,025 26 12/09/09 10:19 PM
by zorbman
* Antibiotics - Take them? in the sleeve 1,118 15 12/06/11 01:25 PM
by Inconspicuous
* Are you or a relative deaf? Do you "sign" (ASL)?
( 1 2 all )
MyInnerChild 3,554 25 10/15/07 02:52 PM
by MyInnerChild
* Jaw infection
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,975 23 09/07/09 04:19 AM
by koraks
* Is this dosage excessive? (antibiotics) ToTheSummit 1,332 5 08/24/17 08:05 AM
by Enlil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
683 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.