Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Living with two (or more) dogs
    #7496679 -

I'm trying to decide whether or not I want a second dog. At one point I had two, but the older one died in April and she didn't really do much besides lick herself and lay around. Icarus, the dog that is left, is a year and a half and LOVES other dogs to death. He acts like he wants company and is bored a lot, so for his sake I was considering another dog. But at the same time...can I handle double the dog madness?

Any advice from multiple dog owners? What's it like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: MOTH]
    #7496691 -

Two dogs is definitely worth it...once you get past the house training stage it's all gravy.


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: MOTH]
    #7496955 -

Mine are never apart.



--------------------
I didn't want anyone blowing sunshine up my ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: FondaCox]
    #7496982 -

Aww! They're so cute! You know, I'll probably end up getting another dog. I'd like to start from puppyhood but I don't know how feasible that is because I work full time. Maybe a half-grown pup would be better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: MOTH]
    #7497016 -

My room mate has a cat and I'm plotting a way to kill it and make it look like I didn't do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: Rustifer]
    #7497018 -

Cats don't sniff your crotch like dogs can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: MOTH]
    #7497022 -

Fucking little prick always finds something to make noise with while I'm trying to sleep, I lock the mother fucker in the closet so much when he's not here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: Rustifer]
    #7497164 -

Rustifer said:
Fucking little prick always finds something to make noise with while I'm trying to sleep, I lock the mother fucker in the closet so much when he's not here.



Wow.

I think you're a real shit head.

Cruelty to animals shows a lot about your character.

P.S. I do love your signature, though. :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: MOTH]
    #7497177 -

MOTH said:
can I handle double the dog madness?



Oh you can handle it
:quagmire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: TheCow]
    #7497249 -

I usually have 2 dogs at once, so they have some company when I free them in the woods after having sex with them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: fapjack]
    #7497554 -

i had 2 dogs, one recently passed at age 12.
Our girl dog had 10 puppies on Halloween about 6 years ago. We couldn't keep any because our male didn't accept them (they weren't from him)
We had 12 dogs for a couple month.

def. was worth the experience !


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: laska]
    #7497760 -

ive been around larger packs of dogs my entire life, when i was younger we had up to 15 dogs (work dogs)

you need to be the pack leader, the ranking order is always human - animal, , if you get one dog that owns your house you might get dog fighting and such. make sure that there is no dominance over food , toys and such.

misbehaved dogs adjust to behaved dogs behavior more than the other way around, this is why its good therapy for aggresive dogs to be in a larger group of behaved dogs., however if your role is not clear for the dogs you might get two misbehaved dogs.

In my experience (note this experience may differ with others), if havin only two dogs it usually works better with one female and one male instead of two of same sex, it might be a good idea to neuter the male unless you want to use it for breeding tho. not sayin that two females and two males is a bad idea or anything. any well behaved dog can be put together and just about any healthy dog you can make well behaved., in the end any result depends on you and how you train your dogs


--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Living with two (or more) dogs [Re: shamantra]
    #7497827 -

Yeah, he's neutered and while he's not "trained" per say, I have learned enough dog psychology to where he's almost no trouble. Almost...he still chews up shit if he gets bored. Which is why I think a friend would really help us both out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what kidn of dog should i get??
( 1 2 3 all )
the man 6,262 57 05/08/04 05:23 PM
by funkymonk
* Having a dog has its advantages
( 1 2 all )
spud 3,373 20 11/25/03 02:51 PM
by ummikko
* Bringing my dog into Applebee's Delyrium 1,079 7 09/12/04 03:01 PM
by Delyrium
* What a dog thinks :) Sammi 970 4 08/05/03 03:31 PM
by Sammi
* Sniffer Dogs?? cafers 554 2 09/29/04 08:48 AM
by agr8fulchick
* Cat vs Dog... Why?
( 1 2 all )
Samuel 5,484 31 10/22/05 11:54 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* A Barking Dog Story *DELETED* blink 1,440 11 09/27/04 10:06 PM
by n_tara

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
896 topic views. 5 members, 17 guests and 193 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.