Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
HABANERO FANS
    #7467969 -

I love habanero peppers! I grow 'em every year. This year I have seven plants, but only four have produced any fruit. Anybody else enjoy growing and or cooking with them?





--------------------

310 open cap Hawaiians grown a 1 pint WBSF cake.

SPAWN RATIO CALCULATOR


My Little Hawaiians

Spawn Bag Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: robanero]
    #7467972 -

Me


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: Brainiac]
    #7468014 -

God yes. guys, always wash your hands after handling them! learned that the hard way.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: robanero]
    #7468017 -

My mom used to make Habenero hot sauce. That shit burned like no other. Tasty though


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: robanero]
    #7468030 -

I touch habaneros and then I touch my penis for a quick thrill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #7468035 -

I one time made that mistake with normal peppers cause I thought it would be fun to beat off with that burning feeling.

it wasnt.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7468039 -

There's a salsa from Ok called Screamin Sphincter. Hottest shit I've ever had. I'm eating one right now in a wrap. Lightning hot.


--------------------

310 open cap Hawaiians grown a 1 pint WBSF cake.

SPAWN RATIO CALCULATOR


My Little Hawaiians

Spawn Bag Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: Hakim0777]
    #7468045 -

Hakim0777 said:
I one time made that mistake with normal peppers cause I thought it would be fun to beat off with that burning feeling.

it wasnt.



WOW!!!! Never done that and not going to!


--------------------

310 open cap Hawaiians grown a 1 pint WBSF cake.

SPAWN RATIO CALCULATOR


My Little Hawaiians

Spawn Bag Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: robanero]
    #7468051 -

It's really, fun the next day. :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: HABANERO FANS [Re: Brainiac]
    #7468063 -

Im growing some super chili's some jalepenos some long yellow ones I forget the name of, and more super chili's(they're super)


--------------------
my techno: www.myspace.com/funkbungus
my acoustic:

www.myspace.com/icanplaythetambourine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* habanero's aint that hot
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,878 24 08/12/04 05:22 PM
by OldSpice
* why is habenero spelled with an h and jalapeno with a j The24HourMC 4,012 17 02/05/11 12:04 AM
by Samuel L Jackson
* I just ate a habenero pepper
( 1 2 3 all )
I_was_the_walrus 5,661 58 04/25/13 03:05 PM
by Rexter
* habenero question
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 2,461 38 07/28/09 12:52 PM
by mikeisapro
* hey doors fans.... KingOftheThing 2,568 11 07/07/05 12:01 AM
by Bobo
* we're still Cubs fans o'er here in Chicago ShrewDigsby 2,854 18 11/22/03 04:24 PM
by MrBump
* Newbie needs some help with a PC fan Dety 799 3 12/06/05 05:01 AM
by Dety
* Yankees Fans
( 1 2 all )
Adden 2,676 25 10/23/04 03:35 PM
by Vvellum

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,515 topic views. 2 members, 37 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.