Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this?
    #7428860 -

I don't even know what to call it...

The closest thing to describe it is when you sometimes see bugs and scorpions suspended in amber. People use them as paperweights?

Anyway, I want one with a bud of some amazing looking pot suspended in it. Probably in glass? I don't know what they use.

Has anyone ever heard of this, or know where to find one? I have searched around but nothing came up. I don't even know what to search for.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7428890 -

you wont find one on line, you will have to find some one where you can drive to and have it done.

if it wasnt a nug or a fan leaf or a plant top in it you would find one easyer. its just that marijuana is a touchy subject still.

if you can find some one who makes them im sure they wouldnt report it if you brought in a bud or a fanleaf.

i seen one with a fan leaf, yet i think it was done in plastic.

shit if you have a high shcool near you ,go to a plastic show class and have them put a fan leaf in plastic and sand it down for you.
i bet they can even make it into like a medalion neckelace for you. like a peace sign but a fan leaf. :awesome:


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7428895 -

make your own with Epoxy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: moon_glue]
    #7428933 -

I think maybe i saw one on everyonedoesit or grass city a couple year ago

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: learysprotoge]
    #7428949 -

awesome idea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Alion]
    #7429157 -

yeah... I would make one my own, but I would rather just smoke it.

I figured you could find them somewhere that have the strain engraved on it and everything. Professionally done. I figured they would be legal.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7429167 -

It can't be glass... The glass would be a tad on the hot side when you tried "inserting" the bud, and it would pretty much burst into flames. :smile:

I watch a guy blow glass, and that shit is REALLY REALLY hot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #7429284 -

yeah, Im sure the one I saw was plastic/epoxy.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7429348 -

Helge said:
I don't even know what to call it...

The closest thing to describe it is when you sometimes see bugs and scorpions suspended in amber. People use them as paperweights?

Anyway, I want one with a bud of some amazing looking pot suspended in it. Probably in glass? I don't know what they use.

Has anyone ever heard of this, or know where to find one? I have searched around but nothing came up. I don't even know what to search for.



http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?store_code=1&screen=PROD&product_code=BK2

there you go man, if you trust the site you can order it from there. They make kits that you can buy to do the same thing if you want, i just can't find the website. They sell these types of keychains with cubes encased inside as well.


--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)



Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7429360 -

acrylic resin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: coda]
    #7429490 -

coda said:
http://www.wellcoolstuff.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?store_code=1&screen=PROD&product_code=BK2
if you trust the site you can order it from there.



Quote:
We cannot ship this to the USA




it's still illegal regardless of whether or not it's smokable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7429544 -

mates old man did it made himself an awsome one with the cola

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7429824 -

As hard as it is for me to score, I'd end up busting that thing open within a month.

I love amber. I wish I could afford some, but the real stuff is priced even higher than bud. I've always wanted to carve little figurines out of it and sell them. But, you know, a small chunk of it can sell for $200 easy.


--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: coda]
    #7430205 -

Nice!!!! Yup, thats what I wanted..

sucks it is still illegal, but i dont think cops would take it if it was found. They would have to be real assholes.


--------------------
I AM THE LIQUOR!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Helge]
    #7431403 -

they're cops....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Alion]
    #7431510 -

... And thus would take it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cannabis paperweight? or pot suspended in amber? Anyone seen this? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #7431514 -

Hmm, strange. When typing "..." it looked like horizontal commas, but my vision doesn't feel that fucked. Wowee, Kratom is long lasting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My CANNABIS day Psilocybeingzz 1,304 11 07/04/04 08:23 PM
by browndustin
* Pot and mental health
( 1 2 all )
Discordja 4,822 21 11/27/02 05:24 AM
by mr_kite
* Police: Man dies after trying to swallow bag of pot
( 1 2 3 all )
Stein 6,893 49 11/20/03 11:02 PM
by OldSpice
* I need some good pot brownie directions
( 1 2 all )
DeadPhan 2,433 20 04/30/05 09:05 PM
by Dark_Star
* radio active pot??? _Shrew_ 2,380 14 12/17/07 06:29 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* "To all of you who think pot is safe"
( 1 2 3 all )
daba 3,977 44 08/09/04 09:46 AM
by Revelation
* Pot Soon to be Illiegal for Foreigners in the Nederlands mjshroomer 1,331 18 12/27/05 08:52 PM
by chaserella
* the amber, by Heather Nova Supernova 683 2 12/31/04 01:02 AM
by Dimmy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,486 topic views. 4 members, 23 guests and 59 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.