Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
UFC Fight Night
    #7431326 -

man that was a pretty good card for free again

lieben finally looked like he deserved to be in the UFC

ken flo sure is a stupid nickname but the guy can fight

do you think kott will cry if griffin beats shogun?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7431811 -

I can't stand watching Leben fight, he punches too slowly.


Main event kinda bleh, freak injury to Din, sucks for him.


I liked the opening season of TUF though.

Matt Serra was an idiot for not choosing Mac Danzig with ATLEAST his second pick. Because anyone whose been following KOTC knows, Danzig is probably the best fighter this season.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7431862 -

yeah that was funny

leben looked great last night and you know it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7432123 -

His punching is so awkward and sloppy.



Oh yeah, and Forrests's going to get crucified on saturday.

Shogun's the real deal, he's the current prodigy of MMA.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7432649 -

Oh I know shogun is the real deal

just pointing out the fact that the pride boys have been getting beat down in the cage

I'm just going to laugh at all you pride hard cores when forrest mtv griffen beats the best in all of mma

I really don't like leben at all and really have no idea why he made it past the first fight he lost on TUF. But last night was a different fighter who obviously showed up with some skills.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7433609 -

He did look much improved and that was one, if not the, most surprising finish I've ever seen. You could see in his eyes after he knocked Pring out that he still didn't know what the fuck was going on. Those were some hard shots he took and the one he threw to knock out Pring didn't look all that crisp but it was spot on.

I really used to hate watching Florian especially after Diego punished him on the finale but he has really turned into one hellavu 155er.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7433623 -

yeah, i just hate leben by default. =P


the only pride guy really getting owned in the octagon is cro-cop, which is a huge surprise.

LHW division is pretty much going to be loaded in talent with the arrival of shogun and wanderlei.

I don't see Rampage holding onto the belt much longer.



But yeah, shogun, all organizations aside, is just a pleasure to watch. He basically demonstrates the prototype fit for MMA. A standup style that's not afraid of the ground, and a jiu jitsu game well adept to MMA.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7433624 -

I was one of the guys always saying how the Pride fighters would level most of the UFC given the chance, but we all see how that has turned out.

Shogun is amazing, but I'm not going to discount Forrest for a second.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: HagbardCeline]
    #7433749 -

I think forrest will put up a good fight.

It's a tough debut for shogun, i'm looking forward to this fight more than the lame ass main event.

Even Fitch-Sanchez is a better matchup than the main event.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7435721 -

Mean is from Butte - he wins


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7436218 -

i'm sorry mister sucklesteen

but it's the former pride guys who will rule the rankings of the UFC. It has nothing to do with a whole organization of fighters being better.

All it is is the heavy influx of a deeper talent pool.

And shogun is on top of the heap.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/shogun+rampage/video/x2pnks_rampage-vs-shogun-mpower_extreme

RECOGNIZE!!!

I wasn't a fan of shogun untill arona beat wanderlei and had to act like an asshole. THAT's when i started rooting for him to win.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7436314 -

I am/was a fan of both ufc and pride and I'd agree that the pride guys appeared to be superior but that really hasn't happened yet.

I mean texas crazy horse looked like a stale cow pie. Not a single leg kick.

Rampage is my favorite fighter and has been for a long time. He's a bad ass and pretty stinkin funny.

Anyway I like that the two are joined now so we can see some better fights in the future.

I hope fitch wins - diego is a yoga fruit.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7436341 -

Yeah herring fell off, as did cro-cop

I thought he'd do alot better in the UFC, i don't even know what happened to Jake O'Brien...

I hope Nogueira finds more success. He's been alot more consistent throughout his career.


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7438241 -

quit watching it after i read that the fights are fixed & staged


--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: VampireSlayer]
    #7438312 -

:lol:


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7439053 -

LiquidSmoke said:
His punching is so awkward and sloppy.



Oh yeah, and Forrests's going to get crucified on saturday.

Shogun's the real deal, he's the current prodigy of MMA.



Awkward and sloppy works well in MMA, though. Rich Franklin throws the ugliest punches I've ever seen, he still knocks fuckers out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #7440224 -

awkward and sloppy works well against opponents who don't know how to strike

Which is why Leben beats guys like dewees and Santiago, but then gets clobbered against Silva.

Same with Franklin, and Liddell


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: UFC Fight Night [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7446923 -

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* UFC 61
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 4,076 23 07/14/06 05:16 AM
by xDuckYouSuckerx
* UFC 65
( 1 2 3 4 all )
KingOftheThing 10,864 78 11/19/06 06:01 PM
by Jadian
* Tonights fights (UFC and PRIDE) Jadian 712 1 12/31/06 05:37 PM
by Jadian
* UFC 66
( 1 2 all )
KingOftheThing 5,217 30 01/02/07 09:41 AM
by sucklesworth
* UFC 70 IS FREE FOR ALL YOU MMA NEWBS, A GREAT INTRO
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 5,890 41 04/23/07 09:06 PM
by Spooge
* UFC 61 xDuckYouSuckerx 832 3 07/29/06 06:52 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* ufc 78 validation and many, many more Wolfgang 10,497 7 11/28/07 04:12 PM
by Wolfgang
* Cro Cop to the UFC
( 1 2 all )
LiquidSmoke 4,150 20 01/01/07 12:47 PM
by Grav

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,484 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.