Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium
    #7400243 -

Watch this video...I swear it's worth it. I can't seem to embed it, here's the link:

http://gothamist.com/2007/09/12/video_of_the_da_110.php


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7400290 -

hahahahaha poor girl


--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #7400294 -

She was so excited...:lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7400298 -

hahahaha. That's great. i wonder how awkward their friendship is going to be now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: lbtchnlgs]
    #7400338 -

hahahaha that was great. I'm too much of a pussy, I would have ended up marrying the chick. hell, some other dude spent the $500 on the proposal for me, and she said yes.


--------------------
MonChe, Leading the monkeys against the tyranny of the apes in the Gorilla wars!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7400379 -

I laughed my ass off!

Funny shit :lol:


--------------------


Come on breakthrough with me...such wonders terrify the soul...it's real no need to question...knowledge infiltrates the host

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: JackthaTripper]
    #7400380 -

I laughed way too hard for my quiet little office


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7400633 -

Ohhh my god.

That poor girl. That poor GUY! He got fucking smacked!


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: Liz]
    #7411244 -

hahaha pwned. :congrats:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hilarious Prank at Yankee Stadium [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7415398 -

that probably is, the smartest thing i've ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Burnett to Yanks
( 1 2 3 all )
whattheheck 3,575 42 12/15/08 06:20 PM
by zappaisgod
* Yanks vs. White Sox Deadmaker 1,248 13 05/17/07 04:14 PM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Yankees foil 'curse' attempt at stadium.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,913 27 04/14/08 01:37 PM
by MrSinister
* How do you feel about your teams stadium?
( 1 2 all )
Madtowntripper 2,061 21 06/13/06 09:34 PM
by cApTaInCrAp
* i saw OMR at the yanks game Infrared 620 7 07/25/07 04:36 PM
by zappaisgod
* Hey OMR, how bout them yanks? Madtowntripper 1,258 15 04/10/06 09:56 AM
by Banez
* Opening Day at Yankee Stadium
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,476 22 04/03/07 01:55 PM
by Liz
* That "Stadium Bomb" guy lives 2 blocks from me. Madtowntripper 427 2 10/22/06 02:24 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
657 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.