Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger?
    #7414440 -

When I see a NASTY loogie, or hear some one dry heaving, or SEE someone puking, I get mucho queasy.

I don't know how some people are unaffected by certain bodily emissions; maybe I'm a pussy, or maybe I just have class, but it can get to me, a polite way of saying it's kinda nasty.

I used to be horrible, but I have some okay tolerance now. I still have to look away sometimes :lol:

Who here is the same way?


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7414443 -

Thank god this is in the Pub. That's all I've got to say.

In before tub girl.


--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger? [Re: LucidDream]
    #7414454 -

Well, yes, if this were an OTD topic, it is a welcome invitation to ALL of what OTD has to offer in the way of tastelessness.

In before tubgirl??


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7414461 -

Damn you got it in before me!



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger? [Re: AJ4U]
    #7414466 -

That ain't gross! Damn kids and their potty humour.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who here is a sympathetic vomiter? Gagger? [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7414728 -

If i see someone throwing up, it doesn't bother me at all. I dont stare at them but i just stand their being thankful it isn't me who is sick :smile:


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* end of an era - RIP tubgirl.com
( 1 2 all )
deryl 2,788 23 06/18/06 12:09 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Shitty threads.
( 1 2 3 all )
mathewww 2,923 40 10/08/08 09:28 PM
by mathewww
* Tasteless fake acid.
( 1 2 all )
Spinmetooblivion 2,665 29 06/17/16 07:18 AM
by 404
* Compulsive vomiting everytime I eat shrooms
( 1 2 all )
mr_mustard 5,392 23 04/01/15 09:31 PM
by wolfington
* What's your vomit ethic?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 1,152 22 07/17/13 01:15 PM
by ShiVersblood
* Valium for vomit? seek 624 4 11/13/08 06:13 PM
by seek
* Chronic cat vomiting: The internet is no fucking help. any advice or thoughts on my ideas?
( 1 2 all )
Psilosopherr 1,969 24 10/29/15 07:10 PM
by Psilosopherr
* Social media tigers of The Pub, let's all turn this sympathetic lil microcharity into a Big Thing AsanteM 421 6 03/15/14 05:38 AM
by r00tuuu123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,384 topic views. 4 members, 128 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.