Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Bong talk
    #7405113 -

Do you have a bong. what kind
trupple perk?
ice catcher?

is it colorful or sleek and clean?
one of a kind or run of the mill?

i just got a new bong with tripple bubble action. its nice as hell
not super beatiful but it has a little coloring on it. and i got a glass on glass bubbler bowl for it. plus it has a percalater in the tube.
for $90 not a bad rig :smile:
lets talk bong nukkaz :bongload:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: notapillow]
    #7405139 -

I've got a beautiful stemless bubbler blown by bearclaw. Priced at 1000, dropped to 700, ended up paying 400.

[url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-33/746390047-Img75997_20060221_0266.jpg][image]

I have a nice production bong, 3 huge marbles on it, ice catcher, glass on glass, however I have no photos ( havent installed usb drivers on my comp yet ). I stole the bearclw photo from glasspipes.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: vandago]
    #7405153 -

Holy shit :ooo:


--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: skydog]
    #7405183 -


here is mine. its a hand me down.



--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: skydog]
    #7405189 -

I'm going to sell my shitty old bong for $40 and put the cash towards a new one.
I think I'll buy something fairly small -about one foot. Ilove smoking out of bongs, joints waste herb and pipes get clogged + they don't give you a cool hit like bongs.
Bong love:heart::bongload::heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: vandago]
    #7405241 -

vandago said:
I've got a beautiful stemless bubbler blown by bearclaw.  Priced at 1000, dropped to 700, ended up paying 400.

[url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/07-33/746390047-Img75997_20060221_0266.jpg][image]

I have a nice production bong, 3 huge marbles on it, ice catcher, glass on glass, however I have no photos ( havent installed usb drivers on my comp yet ).  I stole the bearclw photo from glasspipes.org



shazam
no ones gonna beat that im pretty sure. thats a primal ass bubbler there my freind:toomuchacid:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: vandago]
    #7405245 -

Wow, I would be afriad to even pick that thing up let alone smoke out of it

I have a plastic bong i got for like $10. Usually I only use it when smoking alone otherwise its time for a zig zag or a swisher


--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: notapillow]
    #7405278 -

All I got is one of them cheap plastic ones. I don't really have the cash to spend on an expensive bong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bong talk [Re: Kreuzkopf]
    #7405311 -

Min is made from a cone piece a piece of hose and a Gatorade bottle. :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Glass water bongs. TheHateCamel 1,669 18 02/28/05 02:34 PM
by stefan
* Mushroom Bong dobinky 1,734 12 03/26/05 02:47 AM
by RJLR
* I need to a website which sells quality bongs please Freeker 1,277 11 02/27/05 09:00 PM
by ZippoZ
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* Bong Etiquette
( 1 2 all )
tokewl4aname 5,534 26 09/21/08 10:26 PM
by RRhoads
* what metals are inadviseable to use for a bong
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 4,195 45 12/31/04 01:14 PM
by LouiseLouise
* How do you talk to a hippie drug dealer?
( 1 2 all )
looner2 2,930 21 11/16/04 07:54 AM
by Silven
* Post your biggest/ best bong!
( 1 2 3 all )
kronnyQ 8,584 45 08/02/17 12:01 PM
by Herbologist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,113 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.