Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
ribs anyone?
    #7372524 -

mmmm!!

||||##||||##||||##||||##
||||##||||##||||##||||##
||||##||||##||||##||||##


^^^ yum


--------------------
I went to st thomas and camped out ontop of the island... Despite my entire family being poor all my life, the land is priceless.
I was chased by haitians in the main city charlotte amalie when my girlfriend and I got some cocaine for free in a bar and mixed it with alcohol, to form a stronger drug. With such confidence at 2am, we walked the 4-5 or so miles down to the beach where the african slaves lie like lions waiting on tourist prey.


The war isen't on drugs... the war is on the causes that influence people to abuse drugs. drug-abuse is a by-product of the system and much like radioactive waste occurs from utilizing nuclear power, drug addicts with drug-problems will need to be properly disposed of, like the decaying radioactive waste produced from nuclear energy. -i2ancid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: I2ancid]
    #7372535 -

You havent had my brother in laws ribs, i swear its an orgasam in your mouth. If my sister didnt marry him first i would have.


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: I2ancid]
    #7372561 -



--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: TM]
    #7372600 -

You just set it and forget it!


--------------------
:deemsters:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: eyesoftheworld]
    #7372617 -

Nah, that's not a Propiel P.O.S.

That's a ToastMaster oven/broiler/rotisserie. :wink:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: TM]
    #7372634 -

Damn. Now i want ribs! :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: TM]
    #7372645 -

TM said:




That isn't the puppy, is it?


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7372649 -

Shit...


SPOT WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!


--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: The_Ghost]
    #7372660 -



--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: Konnrade]
    #7372662 -

Konnrade said:
TM said:




That isn't the puppy, is it?



Well, ya, in a way... He ate most of the bones. :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: TM]
    #7372778 -

:rotfl:

Those ribs look fucking delicious dude. Pass some over here.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7372808 -

As soon as you invent the "matter transporter", let me know. :rofl:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: ribs anyone? [Re: TM]
    #7374005 -

Yep. I cooked 10 pounds of Babyback ribs over labor day weekend. Funny how many friends you have show up in the kitchen when they're cooked up and ready to eat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The rib appreciation thread deranger 2,544 19 08/17/08 08:38 AM
by altershroom
* How do I make fall-off-the-bone ribs? Irishdrunk 901 19 11/11/05 10:44 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Looking for a quick ribs recipe before I go shopping. NewbieS 954 12 08/09/07 02:38 PM
by Newbie
* Ribs, ribs and more ribs gENERIX 145 0 11/17/12 08:40 AM
by gENERIX
* bomb ass recipe for some ultra tender pork ribs deXtrous 1,380 11 06/09/10 10:50 PM
by WakeboardrB
* RIBS people. unknown1123 487 10 06/28/12 05:12 PM
by Seriously_Spaced
* for the past 4 days I've eaten nothing besides pork ribs, hot dogs, and ham and cheese sandwiches
( 1 2 all )
Everlong 1,060 20 05/31/12 04:24 PM
by Everlong
* rib tattoo (update #1)
( 1 2 all )
dwtk 2,954 22 04/27/11 01:19 PM
by stranger_danger

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
442 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.