Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Catfishing
    #7360209 -

What do you guys think of my catfish. It made a damn good meal.



--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7360217 -

I haven't been fishing in soooo long.  I never liked the taste of fish until recently either, that looks delicious though.  :thumbup::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing *DELETED* [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7360218 -

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #7360263 -

Nice one! Dammit, now I'm hungry for fried catfish! And it's too late to go get any. I'll just have to be content with my IPA.


--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: LucidDream]
    #7360299 -

Hell yea! that bitch'll make some nice fillets. Flathead?


--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Yayitsme]
    #7360320 -

Yayitsme said:
Hell yea! that bitch'll make some nice fillets. Flathead?



I think it is a channel catfish. Yeah acctually it's from two days ago and already eatten. I couldn't find my camera cable untell now. I wish I had a scale and tapemeasurer I don't even know how long or what it weighed kind of sucks. I didn't even have a net to get him up on the dock. I had to use a lawn chair. I was just glad i put 30 pound test on a few days ago, I think he would have broke the 12 pound test that I had on there like the past few i have hooked did.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7360326 -

Oh by the way i am like 5 '8 and 200lbs for size comparison.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7360354 -

hahaha lawn chair, thats great. Hopefully I'll make it out to the lake tomorrow and catch a couple.


--------------------
He aint got a cent, supposed to go to management but he spent it getting bent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #7360355 -

IMO...Best bait for cat is frozen hot dog pieces drugged along the bottom. Catfish is good eating, but I prefer trout or bass.


--------------------
-=Check my Gallery=-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Vanguard]
    #7360366 -

I have had the best luck with chicken livers, and a treble hook to keep the shit on. That's what i caught that one on. I guess they find food by smell. Take a whif of chicken liver and you'll see why it makes a good bait. I've never tried hotdogs so I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. I'll probably do one pole chicken liver one pole hotdog and see how it turns out next time.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Catfishing [Re: Yayitsme]
    #7360377 -

Nightfishing is the only way I go catfishing. I tried the daytime a couple of times and didn't catch shit. I just tape a fishing glow stick to the end of my pole and bottom fish, waiting for a slam on the pole. Got to get me a boat though the shore sucks ass, although I caught this one out of basically a large pond. It's called hopkins lake but really it's almost like a large pond.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* bah...do catfish have feelings too?
( 1 2 all )
the bizzle 1,949 21 08/12/09 11:52 PM
by gzuf
* catfish farming/ sustainable aqua-cultures? kiss_the_sky03 1,500 17 01/21/12 06:01 PM
by Treefeeler
* Jumpin Jehosaphat!! look at this catfish! LeftyBurnz 1,258 13 07/11/05 01:06 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* CATFISH vinsue 1,252 16 01/30/05 04:40 PM
by blissedout
* i cawt some catfish Psychoslut 936 10 09/14/04 09:52 PM
by AlmaTron
* Catfish John kindkesey 875 8 05/25/04 09:05 AM
by Ripple
* koods is SARAtonin
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trekie 5,523 132 04/15/15 01:34 PM
by koods
* Lubricated Nubile Catfish nicechrisman 1,131 16 08/16/15 02:32 AM
by Giftofdeprivation

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
955 topic views. 8 members, 69 guests and 255 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.