Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying... Flag
ergot tartrate organic synthesis
    #7318271 - 08/21/07 05:07 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

someone was mentioning you can do an organic synthesis i think in the plant to get ergotamine tartrate, and that ergotamine tartrate is non toxic but active? or is that bullshit? and the stability would mean that if an active substance didn't bond with it, it would just decompose, correct? sorry... maybe this question is a waste of time

i've heard there's a few different biochemicals you can add to ergot and it produces slightly different ergot related chemicals, would those same biomolecules do about the same thing with woodrose? why not, right? the ergotamines are similar aren't they?
peace

--------------------
The point to meditating is to feel the same when you are meditation as when you aren't. To be balanced inside and out. Difficult to do when being aware of breath and sensation. However, not impossible. Feeling ok about yourself at all times seems to be a great difficult skill to master. The concept so simple a snail could understand it. To practice it some of the greatest Albert Einstein type minds couldn't master it.

It's like the trick to human problems is to be even more human. Not less human but as human as possible, only understanding human nature.

Understanding subtleties is hard. What is subtle? Subtle is powerful. Atoms are subtle. Atoms make up everything we are. Understanding subtleties is one of the hardest parts of life.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience