Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Jokes you keep reusing
    #7284215 -

Whenever I walk by a drum circle, I always yell "More cowbell!"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Silversoul]
    #7284221 -

So you are that guy.....

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7284236 -

Your a douce


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Silversoul]
    #7284246 -

what is black and sits at the top of a staircase?


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: AJ4U]
    #7284248 -

AJ4U said:
Your a douce



:dielaughing:


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: automan]
    #7284249 -

stephen hawking after a house fire


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Silversoul]
    #7284253 -

I call this one the silver soul 7, everytime I see someone gay, I say he look, it's silversoul7. Or whenever I see a gaping anus, I say that's so SS7.


--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Silversoul]
    #7284254 -

I use this one to asses a persons sense of humor. They laugh at it and I know they are OK. They don't get it and I know they are stupid. They give me a look of disgust and say that its not funny and I know their sense of humor will never mesh with mine.

Q: What is the best part about having sex with twenty-six year olds?
A: Theres 20 of them!!


If they enjoy the first joke I continue with another favorite of mine.

Two guys are sitting at a bar.
First guy (looking around) speaks to second guy: I can fuck any woman in this place. Its not even a question. ANY woman here if I want.
Second guy: Oh yeah? What your secret?
First guy: I'm a rapist.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Nemo_Hoes]
    #7284256 -

This thread is classic


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7284268 -

ToTheSummit said:
I use this one to asses a persons sense of humor.  They laugh at it and I know they are OK.  They don't get it and I know they are stupid.  They give me a look of disgust and say that its not funny and I know their sense of humor will never mesh with mine.

Q: What is the best part about having sex with twenty-six year olds?
A: Theres 20 of them!!


If they enjoy the first joke I continue with another favorite of mine.

Two guys are sitting at a bar.
First guy (looking around) speaks to second guy: I can fuck any woman in this place.  Its not even a question.  ANY woman here if I want.
Second guy: Oh yeah?  What your secret?
First guy:  I'm a rapist.




:lol:

:handth:


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7284272 -

ToTheSummit said:
Two guys are sitting at a bar.
First guy (looking around) speaks to second guy: I can fuck any woman in this place. Its not even a question. ANY woman here if I want.
Second guy: Oh yeah? What your secret?
First guy: I'm a rapist.




hahahahahahahaha


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: automan]
    #7284297 -

I just call people pussies all day


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7284300 -

someone's gotta do it.


--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: AJ4U]
    #7284301 -

AJ4U said:
Your a douce



insults dont really work if you spell them wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7284305 -

Senor_Doobie said:
I just call people pussies all day



I know this guy who calls people douce's all day. He is about as cool as Gonorrhea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7284314 -

Pussy


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7284318 -

you are what you eat....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7284328 -

...that's why I never eat pussy and stick to Big Macs


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7284343 -

YawningAnus said:
you are what you eat....



I said pussy, not tortilla and onions


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Jokes you keep reusing [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7284366 -

ok pee-wee.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush joke Silversoul 773 10 10/20/05 09:50 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Election joke Silversoul 621 3 11/07/06 08:05 PM
by Darkcloud
* Why the silver price is set to soar
( 1 2 3 4 all )
AsanteM 9,600 72 03/23/26 06:07 AM
by Mysterio
* Funniest Joke
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 2,632 33 11/13/04 06:49 AM
by SummerBreeze
* I'm eating a bagel kosmic_charlie 1,372 17 05/16/04 07:40 PM
by Adom
* The Bagel Thread...
( 1 2 all )
TM 2,950 27 12/12/06 05:01 PM
by vade
* K-nitrate+bagel=GOOD whatever123 604 1 03/14/06 11:19 PM
by eVil_
* Silver has passed the $15/oz mark - has it begun?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
AsanteM 8,217 98 09/09/11 02:07 AM
by ZippoZ

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,423 topic views. 1 members, 70 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.