Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #7223207 -

Harry Potter spoiler for OMR. im not cool enough for scatting up ratings.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7223928 -

nice.:rockon:


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #7231346 -

3 more spots... if you guys have any buddies or anything who are interested, feel free to pass the info on.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7238070 -

I wanna play but I DON T wanna pay? so what s the score?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: DAVID_ALLAN_CEO]
    #7238079 -

it's free, you just need to register with nfl.com first which takes all of 2 minutes..

if you end up joining that will give us 10 teams.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7238298 -

wait wait, so how do i get in your league or are stats based upon overall performance??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: DAVID_ALLAN_CEO]
    #7238532 -

I m in!

Login: DAVID_ALLAN_

Team Name: Gamblers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: DAVID_ALLAN_CEO]
    #7238711 -

alright, well we have less than 1 week to hopefully get 2 more people to play.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7248379 -

ythan needs to sticky this shit for us. i bet there are plenty of people who want to play but have forgotten about the sports forum b/c of how low it is on the list.

come on ythair, give us a sticky till we fill up.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #7248952 -

nah, this doesnt deserve a global sticky, you could make a thread in another forum if you know some other people interested in playing.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7254587 -

So Banez are you gonna change the draft requirement? If we don't get two more by draft time they close the league and throw us all in a new one.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: jewunit]
    #7255283 -

This league is fucked.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: jewunit]
    #7255439 -

no, we can draft with 10 people. as long as its an even number of managers.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7261746 -

league disbanded chief...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7261795 -

Told ya


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: jewunit]
    #7262131 -

oh well.. this was set up solely as an overflow league.. so I guess we have 2 options.. just say fuck it, and if you're not in the main league, then better luck next year.

or I can setup another league and reduce the qouta to 10 teams, and reopen registration.

what do you guys want to do?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7262341 -

option 2, make a new league.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #7262989 -

It really doesnt look like their is much demand for a second league.. seems like half the people are also in the main league.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7263238 -

let me post on some other boards and see what i can get for u.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7263839 -

when is the deadline to start a league and draft?


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League (once and for all)
( 1 2 all )
Banez 6,406 37 07/30/06 08:30 PM
by OldSpice
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 19,757 123 07/22/06 04:57 PM
by OldSpice
* No, No.... its Fantasy Football
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,861 29 06/20/06 12:01 PM
by Liz
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2007 through Yahoo!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 27,873 195 12/29/07 05:22 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Official Fantasy Football Thread. Banez 2,390 15 05/02/07 11:27 PM
by Boaz
* Fantasy football Q's AaronEvil 949 2 06/01/07 02:13 PM
by Banez
* Fantasy Football (Part II)
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 4,646 36 07/22/06 03:59 PM
by AliceDee
* Are we going to do a Fantasy football league? kilroy69 1,409 13 06/24/06 08:36 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
9,693 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.