Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5877479 -

Back to the Pub, hippy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5877686 -

Who gives a fuck?

I'm in both leagues.

Double the fun that way. Plus, when one goes to pot, I can ignore that one and I can still crow about how I'm kicking ass in the other one.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5877699 -

Yeah right, I'll be the only one crowing buddy. My team is gonna kick all ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Stein]
    #5877745 -

what team are you? blumpkins?


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5877750 -

:headbanger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Stein]
    #5878079 -

who got excluded from the the first fantasy league.. im pretty sure i didnt turn anyone down.. I even expanded the field to accomadate everyone

its all good thou.. it doesnt bother me one bit.. if i had more time on my hands id play both of em also


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5878084 -

I don't know that anyone was left out but two leagues will be cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5878094 -

I hope you know I didn't mean to infringe on your league. I heard people complaining about not getting into that league, so I made this one.

Also, I'm partial to nfl.mom :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Redstorm]
    #5878098 -

oo no man.. i completely understand.. thanks for making a 2nd league.. id rather see everyone included than just have one league.. it was a GREAT idea..

how many teams do you have so far?


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5878167 -

i've got these two, and will likely set another one up w/ some friends


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5879444 -

Seven teams so far. Anyone can join, even if they're in the other league. That way they can explore the wonder of fantasy football in leagues hosted by different sites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Redstorm]
    #5879483 -

srsly, why is this one so slow to grow


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5881502 -

yeah same deal with my league.. there was a lot of initial interest then it kinda died down.. somehow we were supposed to have 20 teams.. and right now i have 12


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5881587 -

I have not read the other thread since I joined this league

you got er all fixed up on that other one?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Banez]
    #5881676 -

I tried the 200235 and shroomery but it wasn't working.  I'll try it again.

I'm getting this message for some reason...

There was a problem
The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Cowgold]
    #5881869 -

you suck

i think you're what you're doing is clicking the pay one

look down an inch or two


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fantasy Football (Part II) [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5887974 -

Cocaine Sniffers all the way baby!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No, No.... its Fantasy Football
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,861 29 06/20/06 12:01 PM
by Liz
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2007 through Yahoo!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 27,872 195 12/29/07 05:22 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* ***Shroomery Fantasy Football 2008 Official Thread***
( 1 2 3 4 ... 24 25 )
OneMoreRobot3021 36,415 490 12/24/08 07:04 AM
by zappaisgod
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 19,757 123 07/22/06 04:57 PM
by OldSpice
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2008 *answer some questions pleeeease* OneMoreRobot3021 1,692 11 08/18/08 01:48 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Fantasy Football Mickalopagus 957 3 08/26/08 03:08 AM
by Mickalopagus
* Fantasy Football
( 1 2 all )
Turning Left 3,268 27 09/09/08 09:13 PM
by AaronEvil
* Dear OMR....Fantasy Football 2008
( 1 2 all )
Liz 3,524 30 08/19/08 12:25 AM
by Leanin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
4,646 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.