Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Fuckin shit FUCK
    #7221493 -

I just kicked over my glass on glass zong style Sour water pipe and it fuckin broke right at the connection.  Fucking bullshit, I have only had this pipe for about 3 weeks. I am sooo fucking pissed.  And to top it off, the fucking diffuser stem broke and the fucking ash catcher/prebubbler connection broke off.  Nothing is salvageable. I just broke about 300 fucking dollars.  :mad2:

FUCK ME!!!!!!


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin shit FUCK [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7221500 -

poopcicle.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin shit FUCK [Re: AlteredAgain]
    #7221511 -

R.I.P [insert name here.]
I hate it when I break my bongs. Sorry to hear that bro. :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin shit FUCK [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7221514 -

That sucks dude. I've been through my fair share of glass.

Maybe don't spend 300 bucks on a pipe next time so if it breaks you won't get as pissed?

I'm sure it was a fuckin' bitchin' cool pipe though!


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin shit FUCK [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7221540 -

It was a fucking awesome pipe. I'm usually really good about putting it in a safe place too, but for some reason I left it by my desk.

The shop I work at is getting another shipment of Sour glass next week so I will probably just get another one, but it still fucking blows, I hadn't even cleaned the bitch yet, thats how little it has been used.


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fuckin shit FUCK [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #7221546 -

:cryariver:

A couple years ago, I bought the most badass pipe for $120. I had smoke 1 bowl out of it, and broke that shit the night I got it. I have neverr been so pissed, sad, and ashamed all at once. I know the feeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking Up! PapaverS 1,664 8 12/22/02 09:38 AM
by CherryBom
* fucking scary creature
( 1 2 3 all )
Lazerouth 9,731 55 09/30/03 02:55 AM
by DankBluntZ
* I think I'm fucked.
( 1 2 3 all )
Seeka 8,888 44 02/21/03 09:13 AM
by baraka
* I feel Fuckin GREAT!!! Faaip_De_Oiad 2,141 14 07/04/03 08:16 PM
by trippinlizard
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,902 29 03/24/03 10:00 AM
by Killjoy
* How fuckin trippy is this. fjbk47985 919 11 08/10/03 01:26 AM
by Baby_Hitler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
639 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.