Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat?
    #7219015 -

I've searched all the local stores and all the aquarium heaters are 'pre-set' at what I believe to be around 76d F.
I did a google search and I keep getting outfits in china and australia and....
Anybody know where I can get one with a thermostat cheaply?


--------------------
Reality is just a way of looking at things that you were taught before you were old enough to know any better! -me

For me the world is weird because it is stupendous,awesome,mysterious,unfathomable;my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world,in this marvelous desert,in this marvelous time. I wanted to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while;in fact,too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.
-Don Juan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat? [Re: shroom1957]
    #7219027 -

walmart, pet smart, canadian tire(?), zellers


--------------------
"In god we trust..."


-I guess we're screwed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat? [Re: ThePyschonaut52]
    #7219112 -

Wouldn't you say 76 is more or less ideal for cubes anyway?

I got an adjustable one capable of heating my old TiT (from before I figured out how pointless incubation was) for about $25.


--------------------
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS
FGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDSFGSFDS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat? [Re: figgusfiddus]
    #7219755 -

good point figgus, I don't need one right now but as cooler weather arrives I need a way to stabilize temps as my aparatus is not in a temperature controlled enviornment.
If the temp varied from 76-79 as I read on this last one I found that would be ok, right?


--------------------
Reality is just a way of looking at things that you were taught before you were old enough to know any better! -me

For me the world is weird because it is stupendous,awesome,mysterious,unfathomable;my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world,in this marvelous desert,in this marvelous time. I wanted to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, since you are going to be here for only a short while;in fact,too short for witnessing all the marvels of it.
-Don Juan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat? [Re: shroom1957]
    #7219790 -


Edited by ryanwgrad (07/24/07 07:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Help finding an aquarium heater with thermostat? [Re: ryanwgrad]
    #7220719 -

You should be able to find a cheap one with a slider that adjusts temps from higher to lower w/ no problems. No need to spend lots on a fancy one.


After that just vary the volume of water to get to your desired temps.


--------------------
Those who would sacrifice their freedoms for securities deserve neither, and will soon lose both.

-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* No luck. Need help with aquarium heater setup. Northernsoul 3,584 15 01/19/02 02:05 PM
by Northernsoul
* aquarium heater ???? DSD 600 2 02/14/03 09:43 AM
by DSD
* Re: Better method survey: Heating Pad vs. Aquarium Heater for jars Hippie3 5,607 15 04/18/00 09:35 AM
by Anonymous
* humidity from aquarium heater? trouted 1,199 3 09/16/03 05:34 PM
by procule
* Aquarium heater probs!! On_the_Down-Low 1,289 12 11/03/02 11:03 PM
by Skikid16
* Whats your ying and yang on aquarium heaters Northernsoul 655 1 01/31/02 10:31 AM
by Anonymous
* submersible aquarium heater fredthetree 1,758 5 10/23/02 03:28 PM
by z@z.com
* Aquarium Heater Question *DELETED* oneducktwoducks 1,755 18 01/12/03 11:45 AM
by Angry Mycologist

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,577 topic views. 12 members, 48 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.