Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Whats your ying and yang on aquarium heaters
    #536593 -

I want to use aquarium heaters for a source of heat. I also found that if I undid the jars a little I could get the moisture I need as well. I find it hard trying to hit 2 birds with one stone (heat plus moiture)...so I was wondering, whats the best way to get both? Perlite and airtight heaters? Or is there an easy way of getting both from the aquarium heaters?


--------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Whats your ying and yang on aquarium heaters [Re: Northernsoul]
    #536786 -

Just put a heater in a jar of water and loosely cover it with foil. It will produce heat AND humidity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Ying-yang HappyHardcore 584 6 10/03/06 10:44 PM
by MushroomMarkk
* PLEASE HELP bought 2 aquarium heaters and both went out after 10 seconds of being on?? wtf MiNdTwIsTeR 1,614 14 07/15/09 08:24 AM
by tektonic
* Aquarium Heaters Tao 2,764 5 01/22/04 10:35 AM
by dannynosleeves
* Aquarium Heater's Maximum Space Saviorself187 2,034 18 03/09/10 04:10 PM
by Saviorself187
* Re: Better method survey: Heating Pad vs. Aquarium Heater for jars Hippie3 5,608 15 04/18/00 09:35 AM
by Anonymous
* submersible aquarium heater fredthetree 1,758 5 10/23/02 03:28 PM
by z@z.com
* Aquarium heater in my poor man's pod... ElectricBoogaloo 1,880 2 09/15/04 09:58 PM
by scatmanrav
* aquarium heaters akridine 2,922 17 10/29/03 02:11 AM
by akridine

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
655 topic views. 12 members, 131 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.