Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: idiotek]
    #7207504 -

1d10t3k said:
I remember when Radiohead released Kid A, and their only real advertisements for it were online "blips" with the release date and some cryptic imagery.  I'm sure there was other very minimal marketing done outside the 'net.. but when it finally dropped it was at #1 on the Billboard - without a hit single or anything.



not only that, but it [the album] was released for free on the internet for a few days, I believe, from Radiohead themselves.

those little animations/blips were SWEET ... :thumbup: ... I ended up making an avatar out of one of the snow ones, using a cropped section from a few different frames in a loop:



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: HB]
    #7207518 -

We're totally hijacking this thread, oh well. Radiohead > Hairspray.


Stanley Donwood's art is some of my favorite ever. I love the creepy style he has, especially when collaborating with Dr. Tchock/Thom.

As I understand, the album was leaked but not necessarily by the band itself.. I think was on Napster. They were good sports about it though - and the album went platinum in its first week.

Nice avatar btw.. here's some awesome Stanley art:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: idiotek]
    #7207530 -

it is still my favorite album of theirs, by far.

and wow, I didn't used to know WHO did all that bad-ass artwork but now that I know, I'm going to do more research on him.

did he also draw the original concept for the "Radiohead Bear"?



--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: HB]
    #7207539 -

http://www.slowlydownward.com/

That's his website, it's awesome.  :thumbup:

As for the bear.. I have that exact t-shirt, and yes, he created it.  Along with Dr. Tchock/Thom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: idiotek]
    #7207553 -

sweet. thanks for the link!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: HB]
    #7207567 -

Anytime, I'm a Radiohead freak. Their new album is being finished up right now in NYC.. I've been awaiting this for like 3 years now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: idiotek]
    #7207570 -

1d10t3k said:
Anytime, I'm a Radiohead freak. Their new album is being finished up right now in NYC.. I've been awaiting this for like 3 years now.



with no disrespect to "Hail to the Thief" intended whatsoever, I hope it's a lot better than "Hail to the Thief".

I can't wait!


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Today I consumed an eigth of shrooms and watched Hairspray [Re: HB]
    #7207651 -

Yeah.. It's my least favorite (not including Pablo Honey) of their albums, even though it does have some great tracks nonetheless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Take shrooms and come here? Or cultivate while on shrooms?
( 1 2 3 all )
O0ZE 3,181 54 04/07/18 01:22 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* CLOVERFIELD I WANT MY $3 BACK!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
indica 4,395 63 06/25/08 03:07 AM
by indica
* 10 Cloverfield Lane FeedingMyDreams 765 13 03/16/16 04:24 AM
by Adden
* I'm about to go see Cloverfield.
( 1 2 3 all )
Maverick 2,841 50 04/04/08 02:54 PM
by rodfarva
* The Cloverfield paradox psilly the kid 301 13 02/05/18 05:00 PM
by psilly the kid
* Cloverfield Trailer Atheist 497 4 07/05/07 01:49 AM
by Hyper_Panda_GO
* Cloverfield online bort 489 1 01/20/08 05:42 PM
by Ashford420
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,834 7 01/31/03 07:07 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,963 topic views. 8 members, 12 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.