Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Old Cakes
    #719889 -

i have read that after all the flushes, you can eat the cake...also peeling the cake like a apple after flushes, via PF......

if you can eat the cake and trip...couldn't you dry out the peelings and the cakes, blender it up, and the powder should give you a trip also?

thank

WD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old Cakes [Re: Walking_Dude]
    #719899 -

I dont think you want to eat the cake because

1. The taste would be absolutely horrid and nearly impossible to get down

and

2. The vermiculite could really do a number on your stomach.

I've heard it's possible to make a tea from the spent cakes, but am not sure if that really works.


--------------------
Namaste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old Cakes [Re: RebelSteve33]
    #720524 -

cake tea/juice is supposed to be good. here


--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Old Cakes [Re: Walking_Dude]
    #720548 -

Everytime I hear a post like this I think of the guy who drinks turpentine, cause 'There was nutin' else."
I 'm sure you COULD get high off of spent cakes, but god, is it worth it?
-OoD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* turpentine for extractions q-bert 507 0 02/21/10 01:57 PM
by q-bert
* Vermiculite laden juice? LearyfanS 1,667 11 03/04/02 08:13 AM
by Learyfan
* cakes Dane 1,085 5 07/18/01 05:24 PM
by aluminum_can
* Can I trip off of eating cakes? Golddoor 1,490 14 09/27/03 10:17 AM
by StrongBad
* Making Tea from Cake? CerebralFlower 1,584 7 03/29/04 06:01 PM
by Dankman
* Deleted Jared 1,476 8 06/18/01 06:06 AM
by Chonger
* How can I use PF cakes in making yummy treats? Bplus 1,256 3 06/30/03 05:07 PM
by erjone
* Toss the cakes? Cubieman420 708 2 03/21/02 09:52 AM
by YourHighness

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
835 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.