Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows?
    #7198954 -

So 311 is playing two shows that I am considering going to. One of them is in Philly and the other one is in NY.

Unfortunately, I haven't met a single damn person in the northeast who is a 311 fan. People in my area listen to craptastic rap. No one to go to the shows with and I'll be god damned if I go to a concert by myself.

Anyone planning on going to these shows? I've only ever been to Atlanta shows (311 loves Atlanta), and I'm anxious to see if they have the same energy up here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Gumby]
    #7198974 -

Where in NY?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Rahie]
    #7198991 -

Dates that I'm considering:

7/25: Holmdel, NJ
7/26: Wantagh, NY (Close to NYC)
7/28: Philadelphia, PA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Gumby]
    #7199084 -

well, I live in the first place, and think I might go :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Boom]
    #7199098 -

In that case, I may ask off work for that day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Gumby]
    #7199106 -

hm

shit

I can't go, I forgot about work

:lol:


But if ya ever go to a concert at that venue, lemme know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Boom]
    #7199145 -

Holmdel, NJ
I had a bad experience with that place. The police were horrible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Rahie]
    #7199178 -

the state police? or the local ones?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Boom]
    #7199202 -

The state police.
Spent 2 days in 23 hour lock down for having a jar with no residue in it. It was paraphernalia. My friend got arrested for rolling papers.
My bail: 2500
Friend: 3500
I hated it at the county jail.
Everything was going so right, I was on tour with Phish, just came out of the after show party.
They pulled us over basically because we were in a camper vw.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Rahie]
    #7199214 -

How do you get arrested for just rolling papers, again?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Gumby]
    #7199297 -

They'll be in San Diego on August 18 w/ Matisyahu and The English Beat. I'm considering going.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: idiotek]
    #7199304 -

Well we were in the back, and the bus gets flagged to pull over "randomly" so they talk to the driver. We watched him take out a pipe and hand it over. So then they searched the van, and anything related to the pipe is paraphernalia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Northeast 311 fans.... anyone going to the shows? [Re: Rahie]
    #7199351 -

that sucks

That concert was a huge deal for the police here

http://independent.gmnews.com/News/2000/0705/Front_Page/f09.html



:frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 311 summer tour, live concert pictures inside. Snobrdr311 1,483 11 08/04/03 02:42 PM
by Snobrdr311
* 311 live in Chicago 8-2-03, *PICTURES* Snobrdr311 1,150 14 03/25/09 02:48 PM
by pinkfloydms
* The lot scene at The Dead shows
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 6,034 34 07/31/03 11:20 AM
by GetTheFuckOut
* Phish stuns fans at conclusion of final show Adom 2,268 18 08/18/04 06:17 PM
by Rose
* How was YOUR concert experience!!?? Little Shroom 2,132 18 08/05/03 11:38 PM
by djfrog
* New 311 record
( 1 2 all )
Snobrdr311 4,502 29 07/24/03 09:29 AM
by funwithdxm
* Jimi Hendrix Concert Found YouEnjoyMyself 1,194 4 09/18/04 08:10 PM
by Merkin
* 311 zer0vega 835 11 08/11/04 08:52 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
899 topic views. 5 members, 27 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.