Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7176557 -

Well, I like a nice combo personally. But ya kratom fucking rocks in every sense of the word. My vendor is the king!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Afroshroomerican]
    #7176691 -

Afroshroomerican said:
Kratom> Weed

Yeah I said it. 

Seriously this new Thai Super from this Shroomery Vendor is indistinguishable from about 1 oxycodone. 

The thing is getting it down.  :crazyeyes:



I like smoking trees much better then Kratom myself.
Krotom is a double high at once for me, it makes me feel kind of speedy and on pain pills at the same time. It gives me the itchies like opium does too.
It would be great for sex, it makes me hornier but at the same time I can go longer without an orgasm. I know TMI, but so what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7176713 -

I've never heard of kratom before which is interesting because I thought I had done or heard of just about every drug out there. Can someone link me to some details or somewhere where I can find out more information about this?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7176716 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176721 -

Mandrake said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratom



Duh, I'm an idiot.  :thanx:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7176782 -

Hey this site is where I learned about Kratom to begin with, so don't feel too bad. I want to buy some again sometime, not to bad of stuff. my preference is still marijuana.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* tonight i almost died.....i must smoke now
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,698 24 12/13/03 02:58 PM
by abhi
* What's the pub smoking today?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twirling 4,510 43 08/12/04 05:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Herbal medicines. Phluck 1,541 13 11/11/02 08:52 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What are you smoking?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,073 33 10/03/04 04:08 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,963 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 180 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.