Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends?
    #7176185 -

There's only one legal high I'm all about. :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176194 -

Am I retarded cos I dont know what your talking about?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176197 -

:beer:?


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176204 -

Salvia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: lukeboots]
    #7176205 -

?


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7176214 -

Not quite guys, although I fear for those who love Salvia. I think youtube will be 80% responsible for making it illegal.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #7176216 -

Salvias not legal here. Im prob never going to be able to try it.:sad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7176240 -

I've done a lot of different drugs but Salvia made me feel too weird to properly enjoy it. I can understand why people might like it though.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176252 -

Then what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7176258 -

Well, maybe two. Kava isn't bad if prepared properly but I'd have to say... Kratom. And after this topic I'm going to try to stop talking about it so much. Wouldn't want to jinx it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176271 -

agarics


--------------------
Feel free to forget all that I am saying, for the instant these clumsy words spill out of my mouth, they transform into complete lies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: lipan]
    #7176274 -

Those agarics can be pretty fly...

>_>


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176279 -

Yes cool, I like Kratom, I havent done it in a while. I have never tried Kava Kava.
Salvia, is illegal here in Utah, which is not surprising, i heard it is a scary, unusual high anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Skunk420]
    #7176304 -

Ya, I still have a little bit left I'm never going to use.



<___<


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: TurntableJunky]
    #7176388 -

TurntableJunky said:
Salvias not legal here. Im prob never going to be able to try it.:sad:



i'm sure you will. i was in australia for 6 months and had it offered to me several times. people seemed to be very open about it.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7176411 -

Mandrake said:
Ya, I still have a little bit left I'm never going to use.



<___<



I am no hurry to try Salvia anyway, from what a friend told me about the stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7176426 -

salvia for me was like walking through a giant invisible vagina. i felt so slimy


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7176484 -

haha, salvia is weird stuff. it scared me away awhile back. after i took the hits i would always remember why i didnt smoke it very often. havent done it a couple years, but lately i've felt like giving it another shot.


--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7176522 -

Kratom> Weed

Yeah I said it. 

Seriously this new Thai Super from this Shroomery Vendor is indistinguishable from about 1 oxycodone. 

The thing is getting it down.  :crazyeyes:


--------------------
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools."

~Martin Luther King Jr.~

<passitbobbie> if I just showed you a closeup of my ass
<passitbobbie> youd think it was female

"You owe errrbody up in here an apology fow youwe shit, HO!" - classic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Guys...Why do you waste money on these herbal smoking blends? [Re: nightkrawler]
    #7176523 -

My most intense salvia trip felt like I was in a 747 that was plummeting from 30,000 feet and about to hit the ground. The whole process involved me laughing hysterically while hanging onto my chair trying not to fall out it.


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Would you be too afraid to smoke a bong in public?
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 7,334 30 09/17/03 10:08 PM
by Retchers
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow
* tonight i almost died.....i must smoke now
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,698 24 12/13/03 02:58 PM
by abhi
* What's the pub smoking today?
( 1 2 3 all )
Twirling 4,510 43 08/12/04 05:10 PM
by Anonymous
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,460 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* Herbal medicines. Phluck 1,541 13 11/11/02 08:52 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Poll: How many people smoke cigerettes?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 6,544 39 05/17/04 11:09 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* What are you smoking?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,073 33 10/03/04 04:08 PM
by joe666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,963 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.