Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Soooo Audialize...
    #7175924 -
Log in to view attachment

I'm not one to put a LOT of my time into electronic music BUT I was on OiNK and thought, "Hey, what hell!" So I downloaded this album by Audialize called Starship Earth..

I like.. here's a track from it

I had to convert it to a lower bitrate so I could upload it


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soooo Audialize... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7175970 -
Log in to view attachment

one more for the shit of it and anyone who liked that last one


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Soooo Audialize... [Re: Cracka_X]
    #7176010 -
Log in to view attachment

last one since I already converted it


--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* D20 future: Homebrew starship rules Psilosopherr 470 0 10/28/13 07:14 PM
by Psilosopherr
* Audial Acid Flash Backs pantsboy 440 1 02/08/06 12:24 AM
by freshlyPLUMP
* Starship Troopers
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 2,797 35 08/17/05 09:51 PM
by Tao
* Reptilian Conspiracy Fear food source & Orionite Reptilian Starships and underground bases
( 1 2 all )
I AM SWIM 3,914 26 11/23/09 02:02 PM
by P-O
* Starship Troopers: 2 kadakuda 1,763 18 09/02/04 01:24 PM
by kadakuda
* a prelude to "Starship Troopers" Larrythescaryrex 1,142 15 01/07/12 01:32 PM
by druqs
* Who has seen the movie: Starship Troopers. Does it make you think of Terran VS Zerg? Patlal 2,434 14 04/14/11 09:41 PM
by dshow
* I might be converting back to Christianity
( 1 2 3 all )
TheCreampie 3,267 44 06/18/11 07:27 AM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
345 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 229 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.