Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Audial Acid Flash Backs
    #5275888 -

Has anyone ever listened to an album or concert recording on acid, but when they listen to it normally certain parts change to sound the same as it did on acid?  You know like a flashback except audial instead of visual?

I for one have listened to Anthem of the Sun on nearly every acid trip I've had, so there are certain parts of the album that I listen to that sort of flashback to the way it sounded when I was dosed.  And the same happens when I listen to concert recordings of shows that I actually went to on acid. :shrug:

:toomuchacid::pantsfase::toomuchacid:


--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:




"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Audial Acid Flash Backs [Re: pantsboy]
    #5275948 -

that is prety crazy I have never heard of that


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Flash Report Ripple 917 4 03/09/04 10:20 PM
by Ripple
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Acid Flashbacks CherryBomM 2,032 18 06/08/03 09:45 PM
by eric_the_red
* Soooo Audialize... Cracka_X 345 2 07/14/07 06:33 PM
by Cracka_X
* The Reason why drugs and flash-programming doesnt mix JeRiKo1 867 8 05/03/03 01:05 AM
by foghorn
* Cool psychadelic flash video! soulflyer 1,514 7 02/20/04 01:43 PM
by Voodoo
* Grateful Dead Back!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,484 43 03/02/03 07:40 AM
by Ripple
* The Acid Tests Ripple 2,259 14 06/13/03 02:34 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
440 topic views. 3 members, 179 guests and 108 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.