Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Should I feel weird?
    #7169871 -

for masturbating to pictures of Crystal G?

...because I don't. In fact, I feel refreshed and rejuvenated.



Thanks, Crystal :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169882 -

hmmm, that depends on what she was doing in the picture.

and if it was txt, shame on you :nonono:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169890 -

txt? as in text?


I could only find a few pictures on her website psychedelusion where she was posing nude and touching herself.




silly Asian people...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: sui]
    #7169891 -

No. But you should feel weird for posting all those smileys or emoticons. That is just creepy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: ApolloG]
    #7169894 -

ApolloG said:
No. But you should feel weird for posting all those smileys or emoticons. That is just creepy.



:thumbup:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169901 -

Its my new signature:thumbup:





I'm thinking of changing it, but I dunno, its kinda original/weird/disturbing, which is what I'm going for.........


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169905 -

I thought Crystal G was a dude, until now. Her avatar didn't make me think of anything erotic.


I just saw her site and...ya.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169917 -

The Crow said:
Its my new signature:thumbup:





I'm thinking of changing it, but I dunno, its kinda original/weird/disturbing, which is what I'm going for.........




pfft.....


it isnt neither original nor amusing.

much like my use of Pfft
since that is muppets catch phrase.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169921 -

It is so original. Show me who else has it.


EDIT-I changed it anyways. it was too distracting from my witty posts


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169922 -

I think Crystal G should hook up the Shroomery with her videos:thumbup:


I will never pay for porn.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169953 -

Somebody will pirate it eventually :shrug:

Then Crystal with sue them for a truckload of meff  :scrambled:


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169984 -

Who the fuck is Crystal G?


--------------------
"This is all a dream we dreamed one afternoon long ago."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: Uleev]
    #7169988 -

a user.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7169990 -

Who the fuck is Uleev?

She's a member, obviously:rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: Uleev]
    #7169991 -

a puppet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: The Crow]
    #7170037 -

/


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (07/15/07 01:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: Uleev]
    #7170038 -

Uleev said:
Who the fuck is Crystal G?



A user puppet who gets a kick out of pretending she's a drug addicted porn star online, and gets off on the fact that guys like Crow are busting one out to her/him (who knows?) online.

Skeptical until there is solid proof.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #7170049 -

:lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by matt (07/13/07 08:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #7170126 -

Well, whoever it is, it certainly doesn't look very manly.

If it's a puppet, at least the puppet has brains. I've read the posts it makes, and it isn't stupid.

I'm fairly convinced she's who she says she is. For one, puppets get bored easily and move on to more fruitful trolling, and this one has it's own style. Plus, there isn't really that characteristic trolling flavour there. At least I don't see it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I feel weird? [Re: masterxenn]
    #7170132 -

True, Its too genius an idea for anyone here to think of

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cingular patents emoticons DNKYD 966 3 01/26/06 11:40 AM
by gluke bastid
* emoticon story time! Muppet 822 6 05/04/04 12:47 AM
by trippysmurf
* my favorite emoticon
( 1 2 all )
kaiowas 2,735 38 07/25/04 03:26 PM
by Hrethic
* Weird Dreams Phluck 2,966 18 01/05/03 10:29 AM
by Little Shroom
* the good old story ..aka CP crystall Crobih 3,105 18 01/26/03 12:42 AM
by Papaver
* Radiohead/A Beautiful Mind synch weirdness Revelation 867 2 09/12/03 01:20 PM
by Bhairabas
* this is weird how does it work stefan 594 8 02/08/06 06:15 PM
by eligal
* Crystal Kids
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 11,707 32 01/12/12 05:09 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,502 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.