Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #7149743 -

WELCOME TO THE HPUCLINJG FHSOROMERY WE WILL ABSORB YOUR MIND AND MAKE YOU POST REDICULOUS SHIT ALL THE TIOME AND READ OUR SHIT IMD RHNUNK FUCK U MAN WELCOME TO THE BOARD <3


--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: duster]
    #7149819 -

Quote:
I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME!



NO!


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Merkin]
    #7149829 -

you guys are fuckin retarded. do you not realize that the OP is from 2003?

way to go n00bs.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: ninjaaron]
    #7149839 -

Registered: 02/27/03
Posts: 10
Loc: WI
Last seen: 4 years, 2 months

LOL, say hi and then completely vanish from the Shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Banez]
    #7149842 -

Banez said:
you guys are fuckin retarded. do you not realize that the OP is from 2003?

way to go n00bs.



So? I'm still not welcoming him.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Merkin]
    #7149927 -

heh heh heh


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Merkin]
    #7149932 -

that was more directed at the people who were jumping at the bit to welcome the new guy without even reading the original thread apparently.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Banez]
    #7150574 -

*chomping


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME! [Re: ninjaaron]
    #7150590 -

Welcome to the Shroomery. Check out the other forums and if you have a question, do a search as sometimes questions have been asked many times before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7150600 -

wow, I didn't even fall for this one. But I was quite impressed by the ability to clandestinely bump the tread from the shadows. Nice work, made me laugh, etc.


--------------------
"I'm not losing my grip on reality, I've just grown to suspect the alleged reasons for holding on."
-Me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7150604 -

:lol:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME! [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7150629 -

Doh! :doh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOM ME! [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7150634 -

It's the thought that counts :yesnod:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: ninjaaron]
    #7150680 -

:royalrainbow:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: duster]
    #7150882 -

Welcome:thumbup:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Locus]
    #7150926 -

Why are people welcoming the "new guy", he hasn't posted in over four years?  Just wondering. :slomo:


--------------------
"In my imagination desire and love and death lead through the wilderness of human life into the wilderness of the natural world-round and round, perhaps forever, back again to wherever it is we began."


Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I'm the new guy. WELCOME ME! [Re: Banez]
    #7150927 -

Banez said:
you guys are fuckin retarded. do you not realize that the OP is from 2003?

way to go n00bs.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* dueling banjos from deliverance
( 1 2 all )
nightkrawler 3,947 26 12/20/06 06:02 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Anyone else love grandiose guitar solos from 80's hair metal bands?
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 2,981 27 03/10/07 11:04 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Jerry Garcias guitars pictorial...
( 1 2 all )
PaulAtreides 12,429 25 04/18/16 11:07 AM
by EllisDSox
* Only HEndrix and Page can play guitar
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Big Fi52 11,119 93 02/17/06 01:09 PM
by gdman
* Guitars
( 1 2 3 all )
Infrared 6,129 47 02/23/04 05:37 PM
by temperance
* Bass guitar
( 1 2 all )
PDU 4,302 32 09/12/03 10:36 PM
by Tasty_Smurf_House
* Buying a Guitar
( 1 2 all )
Comfortably_Numb 5,178 33 12/07/04 05:24 PM
by Jim
* Playing Banjo RipVanWinkle 2,350 16 11/09/07 12:29 PM
by RipVanWinkle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,767 topic views. 5 members, 11 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.