Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Neverwinter Nights
    #7111559 -

Anyone here play it?  I just got the Diamond pack of the game (All expansions included on the CD) and I think I've found a new addiction... Something to dunk me back in to the world of video games. :nerd:

I know theres a second one out now, but goddamn am I enjoying this one so far...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neverwinter Nights [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #7111737 -

Check out City of Arabel for online pesistant world play. Its the best server out there.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Neverwinter Nights [Re: mndfreeze]
    #7111770 -

I haven't really gotten into online play yet, I usually start out with single player until I get the hang of the game so when I do start playing multiplayer I'm not one of the ones constantly asking questions and slowing down the group. But when I do I'll keep that in mind, thanks.


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Playing Ultima Online for free
( 1 2 all )
Crass 5,467 33 12/20/11 12:57 AM
by Shins
* NeverWinter Nights LayYouIn 462 7 04/03/09 11:37 AM
by circularvortex
* Best Mega Multiplayer Game?
( 1 2 all )
Galvie_Flu 5,042 34 10/22/04 06:32 PM
by SmokeyMcpot
* Anarchy Online sDariuSs 1,416 12 12/04/04 12:17 AM
by sDariuSs
* my roll last night
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,607 27 02/21/05 03:00 AM
by wrestler_az
* MMOG, multiplayer games? XUL 1,040 10 03/25/06 11:46 PM
by adamj
* are there any online multiplayer games for wii yet? disturbed 588 6 12/12/07 02:28 AM
by adrian7812
* Something that came to me one crazy night. DailyPot 693 4 12/31/03 05:29 AM
by Your_Humble_Droog

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
249 topic views. 3 members, 51 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.