Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!!
    #7111302 -

Im trying to get a hold of some shrooms but my dealer, as usual, is on some bullshyt...

last time i got some shrooms from his ass he made go all the way to downtown chicago for like 3 hrs and now "he cant get a hold of em"...

what a fuckin noob!

why cant i get my shrooooooooooooooooms!!??


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111306 -

Internet.


--------------------
R.I.P Rod Beck

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111307 -

Welcome to the Shroomery...the website built so you could learn to grow your own mushrooms and stop whining about not being able to find them. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7111309 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Welcome to the Shroomery...the website built so you could learn to grow your own mushrooms and stop whining about not being able to find them. :smile:



I CANT GROWN MY OWN MUSHROOMS BECAUSE I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!!!!!


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: robbyberto]
    #7111315 -

robbyberto said:
Internet.



WHAT IS THAT SUPOSE TO MEAN?


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111316 -

What the hell do you have against teal, anyway?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7111321 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
What the hell do you have against teal, anyway?



teal is always my enemy in starcraft thats why he must die.


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111323 -

Quote:
I CANT GROWN MY OWN MUSHROOMS BECAUSE I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!!!!!



Grow up, get a job, get your own place, get your own furniture, clean your own toilet, and then grow whatever the fuck you want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111325 -

TEAL_MUST_DIE said:
I CANT GROWN MY OWN MUSHROOMS BECAUSE I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS!!!!!



:smirk: Grow 'em secretively--figure something out.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111327 -

Grow your own mushrooms.

If you cannot do that (which you can, you just haven't looked hard enough) then you can learn how to identify local mushrooms and once you are an ace at ID-ing them, you can pick your own mushrooms in autumn.

Once you find local strains, you can aid them in establishing natural growth in the wild. Help the mushroom, and the mushroom helps you.

One needs only so many mushrooms in a year.

The average shroomerite trips once every 2 months and uses 2.34gr mushrooms per trip. So 15 grams of mushrooms (1/2oz) would be all you really need in a year.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7111329 -

Haha. Ya don't we all wish getting shrooms and acid(especially) wasn't such a fucking mission every time.

I'd be growing all kinds of things if i had to privacy to do so.

But bitching gett's us nowhere. Unfortunately.

Edited by The_Ghost (06/30/07 02:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: JunkFood]
    #7111331 -

how can u guys say that? i have a job already but i cant affort to pay for school all by myself! and YES, i must go to school so dont even go there.............


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111332 -

Well how old are you, will you move out soon?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: Asante]
    #7111340 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Grow your own mushrooms.

If you cannot do that (which you can, you just haven't looked hard enough) then you can learn how to identify local mushrooms and once you are an ace at ID-ing them, you can pick your own mushrooms in autumn.




i live in the city, never gotten out for camping or anything so i dont know shyt about anywhere else but the damn city!!!!


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111349 -

Quote:
i live in the city, never gotten out for camping or anything so i dont know shyt about anywhere else but the damn city!!!!



Gather information, find locations and then do your thing there.
Aren't mushrooms worth a little effort?


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7111350 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Well how old are you, will you move out soon?



im 19 and i got one more year of college and living with my parents, and even then, i dont even now if im gonna be able to affort to live by myself (because i want to go to columbia univesity) so im pretty much fucked up...

ah not to mentioned that my parents are a BIG TIME drug-haters so is a problem for me already everytime i shroom for like 8 hrs........


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111355 -

Buy a cow


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: Asante]
    #7111357 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
i live in the city, never gotten out for camping or anything so i dont know shyt about anywhere else but the damn city!!!!



Gather information, find locations and then do your thing there.
Aren't mushrooms worth a little effort?



yes they are sir but i dont know any better than google, and im sorry if i sound like a helpless idiot but im not a big drug person so i dont have too many connects...........


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: Brainiac]
    #7111367 -

Brainiac said:
Buy a cow



this has to be the most sarcastic response in this post after "internet", thank you.................


--------------------
:megapsycrankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I HATE MY FUCKIN DEALER!!! [Re: TEAL_MUST_DIE]
    #7111369 -

Quote:
i dont know any better than google




Google can tell you all you need to know, it just matters to ask the right questions. Most people are extremely bad at using google and similar searchengines.

Google will tell you how to make an atomic bomb if you know what to ask and are systematic in your research.

Quote:
im sorry if i sound like a helpless idiot



You don't, but you have a lot of reading up to do. An interesting place to start would be Shroomery forums like Hunting and Cultivation.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i hate cops! skullfarmer1979 1,736 16 11/11/04 10:49 AM
by druqks46
* Am i the only one who buys from a Worse dealer just cause hes so Chill? Anonymous 809 12 03/12/05 10:55 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* Drug Dealer Threatens Mjshroomer
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
mjshroomer 18,301 124 04/01/05 06:45 PM
by tomk
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,523 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* I Fuckin Hate METH.
( 1 2 all )
sui 5,648 27 10/02/18 09:06 PM
by O_Dweeds
* ShadyNess And dealers
( 1 2 3 all )
rvd3201 7,436 49 09/05/04 06:11 PM
by iloveraving
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,739 topic views. 4 members, 25 guests and 187 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.