Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7071672 -

Because I want to prove that even a loser can be a winner. :lol:

I couldn't think of anything else but I'll probably change it. Only before the season starts though. It drives me crazy when people change their team name all the time! My friend Rob does it every fucking week in baseball.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7072161 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Just registered.

Team name:  Rahie's Reptilians

:smirk:



:lol:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7072706 -

Change it to Reptilioids, even more retarded, like David Icke.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7074131 -

damn, i was drunk while sending out those PM's and passed out before i got them all sent.

anyone who didnt get one, shoot me a PM and ill hook u up with the league info.

anyone who still wants in, there are openings and there will be open registration until the league is full.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7080554 -

tis all good.

thanks a lot banez.

Edited by daytripper05 (06/22/07 11:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: daytripper05]
    #7080598 -

check your PM's.. you should be able to change it.. i tried it and it worked for me..

an no, my name really isnt Mike Banez.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7081895 -

LIAR!


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #7082381 -

I never got a pm sucka I wanted to play you guys are some fucking haters


--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Dobie]
    #7082680 -

In banez's original post you were on the list of reserved spots and it said to reply if you want in. You should be getting a PM from banez soon. :cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Dobie]
    #7083416 -

dobie said:
I never got a pm sucka I wanted to play you guys are some fucking haters



yep, i was just waiting for you to confirm your spot. check your PM's big guy.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7088511 -

well if/when dobie finally registers we will be down to 4 openings left, we need atleast 4 more people to get the 2nd league off the ground.

so if you know anyone else who wants in, tell them to shoot me a PM, seems like closer we get to the beginning of the season, the quicker the slots fill up.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7184745 -

OMR,

could you re-sticky this now.

we still need 2-3 more people.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7219932 -

i'm in.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7219989 -

Banez said:
OMR,

could you re-sticky this now.

we still need 2-3 more people.



fucker is banned!!! wtf? is the leage still going?


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: iateshaggy]
    #7222812 -

yes the league is still going... but we still have 4 openings because somehow, everyone who gets the league id and password. ends up NOT registering for the league.

with the draft in 2 weeks, its looking unlikely that we will have a full league.

Im now opening registration to anyone.

League Name: the shroomery
password: shroomery


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7223153 -

I'll join up if I haven't already.


In a couple weeks.

When's the draft again?


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: jewunit]
    #7223157 -

Never mind, I see it's at the top.
Can we change the date, I'm not going to be available the fifth.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: jewunit]
    #7223175 -

no, you're not fucking special.

actually we are locked into that date, NFL.com sucks for some things.. this was really just an overflow league.

Draft day is my fiancee's birthday, so if i could change it, I def would.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7223182 -

i'm actually setting up my wife. she got in a league w/ a bunch of cheaters last season so i told her i'd get her a level playing field this year.

p.s. how'd u get banned? u posted some scat in someones rating or something?


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 2007-2008 Official NFL.com Fantasy Football League. [Re: Banez]
    #7223186 -

Damnit.
Alright, that really sucks.
Uhh, I guess I'll just set an autopick... maybe try and get in touch with someone and have them do it for me over the phone. I'll be at a concert but I don't think there are any acts I really want to see then.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League (once and for all)
( 1 2 all )
Banez 6,406 37 07/30/06 08:30 PM
by OldSpice
* The Official Shroomery Fantasy Football League
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 19,757 123 07/22/06 04:57 PM
by OldSpice
* No, No.... its Fantasy Football
( 1 2 all )
Banez 3,861 29 06/20/06 12:01 PM
by Liz
* Shroomery Fantasy Football 2007 through Yahoo!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 27,873 195 12/29/07 05:22 PM
by WhiskeyClone
* Official Fantasy Football Thread. Banez 2,390 15 05/02/07 11:27 PM
by Boaz
* Fantasy football Q's AaronEvil 949 2 06/01/07 02:13 PM
by Banez
* Fantasy Football (Part II)
( 1 2 all )
Redstorm 4,646 36 07/22/06 03:59 PM
by AliceDee
* Are we going to do a Fantasy football league? kilroy69 1,409 13 06/24/06 08:36 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
9,693 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.