Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: wollongong]
    #7074404 -
Log in to view attachment

John Prine said it best,"IT'S NOT A MICROPHONE,IT'S A BONG",good song,you people hear it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: wollongong]
    #7074411 -
Log in to view attachment

John Prine said it best,"IT'S NOT A MICROPHONE,IT'S A BONG",good song,you people hear it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7074499 -

I don't know how this double posted,sorry.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7074530 -

well good thing it did the first dl is empty


--------------------
"Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."

-- George Orwell, _1984_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #7074703 -

theorganicdomino said:
I hate potheads.

People who smoke pot every now and then I'm fine with, but potheads - meh!

Probably because I used to be one, during a period of my life when I wasn't that happy about who I was.



:rolleyes: It sound to me like you still have some thing to work out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: wollongong]
    #7074965 -

I hate people who put tobacco in spliffs.

I also dislike people who get an 1/8.. then sit there and rinse it in about an hour.

Whats the point? If you smoke 1/2g to yourself you're plenty stoned.. especially if you lugg it in some manner (like a bong / shotty / pipe).


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: wollongong]
    #7075052 -

I hate Pubbers that can't use paragraphs correctly.

I feel stupid for even bothering to decipher that jumbled mess of poorly punctuated crap.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: idiotek]
    #7075062 -

idiotek said:
I hate Pubbers that can't use paragraphs correctly.

I feel stupid for even bothering to decipher that jumbled mess of poorly punctuated crap.



QFT

God that gave me a headache to read. This has been said over and over again. It has been rehashed and reiterated thousands of times. If someone in your group doesn't know basic smoking etiquette by now you need new friends.

I just wanted to add something about the whole torching thing. It's so much easier if you pack hit per hit. This works especially well when you and your friends BYOW. Packing a whole bowl between a group of friends is usually just a huge fucking waste. This also eliminates your "bic burn" or whatever the hell you were talking about, which I have NEVER seen before. In the rare instances where I do pack a full bowl, I get pissed if people DON'T cover the bowl (if it's still burning), because then you're just wasting weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Innominate]
    #7075076 -

Who says all your friends have to smoke?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Innominate]
    #7075102 -

Innominate said:
idiotek said:
I hate Pubbers that can't use paragraphs correctly.

I feel stupid for even bothering to decipher that jumbled mess of poorly punctuated crap.



QFT

God that gave me a headache to read. This has been said over and over again. It has been rehashed and reiterated thousands of times. If someone in your group doesn't know basic smoking etiquette by now you need new friends.

I just wanted to add something about the whole torching thing. It's so much easier if you pack hit per hit. This works especially well when you and your friends BYOW. Packing a whole bowl between a group of friends is usually just a huge fucking waste. This also eliminates your "bic burn" or whatever the hell you were talking about, which I have NEVER seen before. In the rare instances where I do pack a full bowl, I get pissed if people DON'T cover the bowl (if it's still burning), because then you're just wasting weed.



Usually, I'll cover the bowl if it's still burning with my thumb and smother it while I hit it.. drawing just enough air in to keep it lit.  Seems to smoke a lot more while burning less.  I could be wrong though.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Cepheus]
    #7075109 -

Cepheus said:
I hate people who put tobacco in spliffs.



a lot of people around here do it, it's an accquired taste for sure. personally, i love adding tobacco to my joints... its the best! till i quit smoking, of course, and then ill have to learn to hate it again :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: today mylove]
    #7075116 -

It isn't really that bad, unless you get some fucktard yuppie-in-training trustafarian idiot who does it to look cool. Those kinds of people usually put WAY too much tobacco in, or not enough, so that it's pointless either way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: idiotek]
    #7075126 -

I prefer no tobacco, I don't want to fuck up my lungs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7075164 -

Mandrake said:
:puppet:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7075179 -

Mandrake said:
Who says all your friends have to smoke?



No one said they all have to smoke  :what:

Quote:
idiotek said:Usually, I'll cover the bowl if it's still burning with my thumb and smother it while I hit it.. drawing just enough air in to keep it lit.  Seems to smoke a lot more while burning less.  I could be wrong though.

:shrug:



That can work too, but if the bowl is hot you sometimes burn your thumb. Like I said I don't usually smoke full bowls anyway, I just pack enough to fill my lungs and then pack another. Fresh every time, and no waste.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Innominate]
    #7075191 -

I've got rough hands, brah.  If my thumb won't work, I'll use the butt of my lighter.  A little burning plastic just adds to my buzz.  :flowstone:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: idiotek]
    #7075193 -

Hmm...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7075198 -

Mandrake said:
:puppet: 



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: idiotek]
    #7075217 -

idiotek said:
:sissies:







--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate the following pot-heads [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7075254 -

I find it amusing that you're posting in a pot head thread about not liking to put tobacco in your joint when you made a post in 04 about not liking weed at all because you've had "harder drugs" that made it seem pointless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 1 reason for the legalization of pot.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,741 21 08/17/16 04:34 PM
by ak47myth
* I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,965 38 02/10/05 05:04 PM
by MOTH
* Have I just fabricated my problem with pot? *LONG* freddurgan 2,396 19 11/29/04 05:19 PM
by Bonez420
* I hate when freinds burn up my pot
( 1 2 all )
Psychoslut 3,647 30 02/19/09 06:56 PM
by Alec_Baldwin
* radio active pot??? _Shrew_ 2,380 14 12/17/07 06:29 PM
by Kid_Orgo
* Vaporize this!!!! bluelou 1,108 10 01/31/03 06:52 AM
by Anonymous
* It's all in your head?
( 1 2 3 all )
CherryBomM 3,332 43 12/15/04 10:16 PM
by gdman
* Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
synthesis 4,079 28 07/22/04 04:13 PM
by Redo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,550 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 266 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.