Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: djfrog]
    #3738421 - 02/06/05 01:50 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

djfrog said:
Yeah it was an official aromazap, per www.aromazap.com. Now I'm thinking I should bust it out.

so how does it work? where is the bowl? wheres the mouthpiece?
they have one of those at a headshop by my house. mabe i should look into it.....

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflinePsilygirl
cyan goddess
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3738531 - 02/06/05 02:17 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

nice!!  yeah that thing was purdy cool... It was weird, it was hard to gage how strong of a hit you were taking!

Actually, this thread has made me decide to bust out some hash for some nice knife hits....

:laugh:

--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."

Puget Sound Mycological Society

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3739041 - 02/06/05 03:20 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I got one of those but tis a Tinny one....Im hookin it up to my ventilator mask for my Orizonware

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3739145 - 02/06/05 03:53 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I'm interested in ordering one of those, but they're pretty expensive for a smoking device. They seem like it would be worth it, but does it really save a lot on "tobacco"? How different is the "tobacco" high? Just curious how it compares to other "tobacco"

For "tobacco" & essential oils (of marijuana) use only, of course!

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: Twirling]
    #3739163 - 02/06/05 03:57 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Also, does it cause a lot of odor or is it only a small amount?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: MOTH]
    #3739212 - 02/06/05 04:15 AM (16 years, 7 months ago)

I made a vaporiser out of a light bulb :lol: I think I need one those high tech ones now. hehe

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#3740527 - 02/06/05 01:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

no odor. Its definately the way to smoke if you live in a dorm. Fuck it may revolutionize college drug use and abuse.

You see the one in the picture with the with a white tube? Thats a stem. You put some grind herb in the bottom, stick in the the zapper, and suck slowly through the top. Hot air runs from the aromazap into the stem, through the herb and into your lungs. It takes a bit to get the hang out it.

It is a lighter high for me than smoking out of a bong, although I am smoking less than half as much material. The experience is kind of disorienting because your subconscious association between blowing out a lot of smoke and getting a good hit is broken.

The stems get dirty and need to be cleaned. Shaking them in a tupperware with rubbing alcohol and salt works. Do not scrape them, you'll mess up the screen. I recommend ordering some extras.

I think I may be sucking in some material though when I breath from it. I'm going to start sticking a little cotton in as a filter. With this, I think it'll be clearly healthier than smoking a bong.

It is a $100 bucks. I think its worth it.

OfflineTao
Village Genius

Loc: San Diego
    #3756086 - 02/09/05 03:11 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i love mine, my gf loves it even more since she doesnt really like the harshness of smoke.  my cheapass loves how much weed it saves.  like 3 bags and its already made its money back.  if you're looking to get stupid-stoned, it might be annoying to repack stems, but if you're just looking for a nice high, all you need is a couple stems and you feel great :stoned:

--------------------
Magash's Grain Tek  + Tub-in-Tub Incubator + Magash's PMP + SBP Tek + Dunking = Practically all a newbie grower needs :thumbup:

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
    #3756260 - 02/09/05 03:57 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Any photo's?

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Invisiblethankugoodnight
Finito. Fin?.Fin.
    #3757403 - 02/09/05 07:16 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by molil (02/23/05 02:57 AM)

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: thankugoodnight]
    #3757740 - 02/09/05 07:53 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

djfrog said:
no odor.  Its definately the way to smoke if you live in a dorm.  Fuck it may revolutionize college drug use and abuse.

Oh man, that's awesome. I could use something like that.

Quote:

molil said:
It is nice. To me it has a sort of nutty flavor, like they say. :nut:

Also, and I don't know if you took advantage of the deal when you got yours EllemyshShade but the folks at AZ used to offer some extra stems free with each order that mentions OG. A search over there might find some current info on that deal (its been a few years now since I took them up on it).  :thumbup:

Helloo Pub :smile:

I'm pretty convinced and I'm going to get one sometime soon. I'm searching OG right now to see if that offer still exists.

Elle, did you get any special offer?

I'm curious, how does the high compare to something like an average glass spoon? Is it the kind of thing where you'd never want to smoke again, or is it just "different" enough that you only use it every now & then?

I wonder how it works with something like salvia divinorum or other types of herbs. Could you hypothetically add something else to change the flavor of the vapor?

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#3757901 - 02/09/05 08:23 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
It kicks SO much ass!  The high is definitely different...more cerebral and less sleepy/stony.  It is excellant.  I'm so freaking high right now, and on not that much weed!  The taste is pleasant...almost like candy! 

I had to share my joy.  :smile:  I'm really happy to give my lungs a break from smoking.  THis is awesome.  :thumbup:

Vaporizers are nice, you save so much weed from them, it's so nice.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3758449 - 02/09/05 10:20 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Twirling said:
Quote:

djfrog said:
no odor.  Its definately the way to smoke if you live in a dorm.  Fuck it may revolutionize college drug use and abuse.

Oh man, that's awesome. I could use something like that.

Quote:

molil said:
It is nice. To me it has a sort of nutty flavor, like they say. :nut:

Also, and I don't know if you took advantage of the deal when you got yours EllemyshShade but the folks at AZ used to offer some extra stems free with each order that mentions OG. A search over there might find some current info on that deal (its been a few years now since I took them up on it).  :thumbup:

Helloo Pub :smile:

I'm pretty convinced and I'm going to get one sometime soon. I'm searching OG right now to see if that offer still exists.

Elle, did you get any special offer?

I'm curious, how does the high compare to something like an average glass spoon? Is it the kind of thing where you'd never want to smoke again, or is it just "different" enough that you only use it every now & then?

I wonder how it works with something like salvia divinorum or other types of herbs. Could you hypothetically add something else to change the flavor of the vapor?

No, I didn't get the deal.  (didn't know about it actually)  But I will say it was worth every penny I spent on it. 

Other vape-users may feel differently on this, but after using the aroma-zap for a week, I can't ever foresee myself going back to smoking.  Sure I'll smoke if the vape isn't around, but otherwise, I've been using it all the time.  I don't have the pesky 'smokey cough' anymore that has been plaguing me for a few weeks now, and I generally feel much better physically while using the vape. 

The high is great.  It sort of sneaks up you and before you know it, you're stoned!  At first, there was a subtle difference between vapor and smoking, but now I can't tell a difference.  However, I definately think that the vape gets me higher on much less weed.  For me, it's a much more "up/active" high, whereas when I smoke I get sleepy and lethargic. 

As for how it works on salvia, I don't know, but I was wondering that exact question earlier today.  I'll ask the guys over at ODD. 

Probably one of the best features of the AromaZap is it's "stealthiness."  There would be no way you'd look at it and think "marijuana device."  Since it also doubles as an air-freshener, you could have it set out anywhere without fear.  And since there is almost no smell, it is PERFECT for people who worry a lot about being "found out" in their weed smoking. 

To summerize:  I expect this to be my weed-instrument of choice for years to come. 

Some points to consider:

-It takes 30 minutes after plug-in to reach the proper heat level for vaporizing.

-It can be difficult to judge how much of a hit you're getting.  The first few times I used it, I thought I was't getting anything, and so I kept taking hit after hit (using more then an entire stem) and ended up REALLLLYYYY HIIIGGGHHH.  More then comfort-level high, heh.  And I had a weed tolerance at the time, too. 

Picture coming soon when I can get my camera working! 

truly,

*me*

Invisiblethankugoodnight
Finito. Fin?.Fin.
    #3758595 - 02/09/05 10:44 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by molil (02/23/05 02:59 AM)

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: thankugoodnight]
    #3758683 - 02/09/05 10:58 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

i dont think it will work with salvia
the active chemicals in salvia are only realesed at very high temps

--------------------

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: notapillow]
    #3761210 - 02/10/05 12:32 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

If I ever smoke dope again, I will get myself a vaporizer. It totally eliminates smoke and carcinogens correct?

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3761241 - 02/10/05 12:39 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Damnit Ellemy now I want one. :tongue:

Looner: you're still getting some resin in your lungs, but it's WAY better for them than smoking.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3761848 - 02/10/05 02:51 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

djfrog said:Its good to see the aromazap buzz is spreading.  Right now my tolerance is too high for my aromazap though.  Going to have to take a break from smoking.

Hey frog!  It wasn't my consistent promotion over the last three years that helped you to pick one of those babies up was it? :grin: 

Oh and if your tolerance is too high for the 'zap, you need to start growing/getting fresh, better buds.  Fresh resinated herb in the zap is worlds away from the common dry cure people pick up off the street or through their channels (since much of the resin has hardened and fallen off through transport).  I've been smokin' for many years now and vapin' two stemfulls of fresh herb will always set me into a spin :tongue2:

Quote:

Fliquid said:
Any photo's?

ZapMan's so cool too, he sent me the last above pick so I could choose which specific one I wanted of his current stock.  He's also got no shame if the product fails or has problems, very capable and willing to help you out even if your zap is over a year old! :heart:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: I *love* my new Aromazap Vaporizer [Re: geokills]
    #3763086 - 02/10/05 07:04 PM (16 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, ZapMan was a pleasure to deal with!  He was very open with communication and got the product delivered within days!  I was pleasantly surprised and will not hesitate to order from him again.  :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom