Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Driving
    #7071997 -

Has anyone here been driving with the windows down,going about 70,nice day,then a wasp/dirtdobber comes flying around you almost causing an accident?!?!? Happend to me today,freaked me out till I pulled over then he just flew out.I wonder if he was trying to do that? hehehe :ooo:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7072022 -

i always drive with windows down and my hand sticking out it. rain or shine.

one time driving home from school and a yellow jacket hit my palm, then bounce into the window onto my lap. i wigged for a split second before grabbing a nearby fast food drink cup and placing it on top of him - like.. you know how the cups have that small space underneath them, well he was trapped in there.

so i rode home like that, not wanting him to be able to get up and sting me, and not wanting to pull over out of laziness.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7072031 -

Sounds like it worked out for both of you.


--------------------
Syd Barrett at his final appearance with Pink Floyd on December 22, 1967:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: Astral Piper]
    #7072068 -

:shocked: LOL


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: Astral Piper]
    #7072070 -

i fuck cats

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7072071 -

WASP fucking a WASP LOL!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7072075 -

No, wasps dont scare me, I have never been stung by one, I dont get intimidated by a bug. :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: Skunk420]
    #7072085 -

I guess I freak when I see them because when I was ten I got swarmed by them,27 stings on the back,I was sick for a few days,glad I wasn't allergic.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7072097 -

I guess that would be a good reason, but only one? come on now...
But I used to have a nest of them right by where I smoked at work, and there was many flying around me, I just ignore them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: Skunk420]
    #7072133 -

Yeah just one does it to me,damnit,I think I have arachnaphobia too.I knew a girl that had to have half her thumb cut off because of a brown recluse,scary!


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (06/20/07 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7072144 -

i'm not really scared of bees, but i don't enjoy being stung, and having one on me will give me a momentary chill due to that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Driving [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7072181 -

Spiders scare me too if if they look brown or blackish looking, because I dont want to be poisoned!
But I have been bitten by house spiders before in the house when I was cleaning and didnt see it there and it felt like a shock when I was bitten, it was trippy..it did hurt some afterwards though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I caught a wasp in an old PF jar...
( 1 2 all )
RoachMan 2,467 26 05/02/07 08:22 PM
by RoachMan
* just got stung by a wasp damnit ZippoZM 923 11 07/01/05 10:07 PM
by flowstone
* Hornet/Wasp Sting to the Neck Mighty Bop 1,374 14 09/12/05 06:05 PM
by License_to_Chill
* i got stung by a scorpion today
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 3,578 20 07/27/07 11:47 AM
by four20snakeman
* parasitic wasp drives zombie cockroach Yoschie99 1,479 9 02/03/06 12:37 PM
by KristiMidocean
* -- Links to Momentary Threads of Supreme Intrigue -- geokillsA 3,522 1 06/27/06 12:24 PM
by geokills
* I SERIOUSLY hate Wasps and hornets. Afroshroomerican 1,560 19 06/02/08 09:39 AM
by RoosterCogburn
* Severe stinging pain in left lung when inhaling/exhaling.
( 1 2 all )
UncleLuke 10,340 22 02/04/06 01:55 AM
by ricyjo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
656 topic views. 10 members, 82 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.