Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: blissedout]
    #7043219 -

Lol at least u made it fair :lol:  Nice :smile:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7043249 -

well no one has actually nominated an under-rated shroomerite. so ima bust it up. i got two.

jewunit and tangerines. 2 n00bs that contribute consistantly


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Banez]
    #7043253 -

i only have 8!!
cmon guess what more do you want from me!
i rate all of you guys,
show boxy some love


--------------------
"I'm guessing the 'ancient lost drug' of india is psychedelic mushrooms. The correlation between sacred cows (in hinduism) and magic mushrooms growing on cow dung is too strong to ignore, if you ask me."

As the ocean waves, the universe "peoples"
~Alan Watts~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Banez]
    #7043268 -

I second Tangerines, he's pretty cool


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7043310 -

damn, i just realized ive been rated 119 times.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Banez]
    #7043339 -

Damn Banez ur popular huh??


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7043352 -

he's just over rated:tongue:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7043378 -

yeah apparently, i never noticed how many i had.. my overall rating hasnt changed in the entire 2 years ive been here.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7048577 -

<cough>AHEM<cough>


:cool:


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7049126 -

Me.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #7049133 -

self nomination makes you a terd.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Banez]
    #7049188 -

I never looked till now,I got some weird shit from a few people though!?!


Oh,the one I have.(hehehe)


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (06/15/07 01:19 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7049201 -

Word on the street is that I'm pretty underrated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Redstorm]
    #7049202 -

"I'm kind of a big deal"


--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7049310 -

Damn man ur not very liked at all...


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7049826 -

You think? Oh well,I come here for information and such,not ratings,CHEERS!    :cool: :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7049925 -

According to your ratings you come here for goat sex


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7049930 -

WhiskeyClone said:
According to your ratings you come here for goat sex



:rofl:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7049982 -

Yeah,I saw that,WTF? I really don't know.
Also,2 of those people are banned,tells you something.:cool:


--------------------

Edited by tyrannicalrex (06/15/07 05:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #7050383 -

i'm hip.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Former classmate is an acid casualty
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
LearyfanS 13,386 158 12/28/05 12:20 PM
by Ripple
* Super Rating Power
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 4,688 72 07/07/05 08:35 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Ratings tak_old 499 3 06/20/03 02:52 AM
by PsilosKube
* What a nice rating I just got
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 5,188 41 05/23/04 09:37 AM
by Ripple
* List all of the Shroomerites you have met in real life
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 11,793 116 09/02/08 11:38 PM
by blissedout
* ModestMouse's ratings Shiithead 304 9 05/04/21 08:43 PM
by connectedcosmos
* I had a dream about naked Shroomerites
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 10,202 112 07/05/06 10:25 PM
by Jim
* Hello Shroomerites.... plataloco 645 12 01/08/06 04:40 PM
by License_to_Chill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,931 topic views. 1 members, 211 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.