Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The most under-rated shroomerite here
    #7042446 -

im talking about me of course:)


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042453 -

31 ratings is enough..

Post more good shit & get more ratings.

Seeing as you're a rating whore though; I'll let you have 5.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Cepheus]
    #7042465 -

this isnt for ratings... it's for the sake of humanity. people need to be informed. and its up to me to let people know.. and im not a whore because its free


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042476 -

I'm underrated and unappreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042480 -

Oh not another acid-casualty / god-complex case.

This forum seems to be littered with them :foreheadslap:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Cepheus]
    #7042482 -

im not good with saying words or expressing things... that doesnt mean im a bad person though, or does it?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042493 -

No; simply means you have to find an alternative way of expressing yourself.. whether it be art, music, dancing, martial arts...

The ability to communicate is beautiful though; as long as you convey a message more important than the average idle chit chat, it doesn't really matter how articulate you are.

Terence McKenna in one of his lectures (food of the gods I think) said something along the lines of 'we went to all this effort over thousands of years, to communicate, progressing from grunts a language as diverse as we know it, to communicate bullshit. Why go to all that effort if we don't have something important to say'. (Obviously he put it more eloquently than that.. but thats the gist of it).


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: Cepheus]
    #7042511 -

Cepheus said:
Oh not another acid-casualty / god-complex case.

This forum seems to be littered with them :foreheadslap:



Im just a demi-god.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042551 -

Ha I have less ratings than u lol so I guess I'm unerrated also, but I think I'm awsome so I dont care lol :lol:


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7042567 -

ive been around longer than jesus!


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042571 -

I rated you a long time ago.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042579 -

I get the feeling I'm under appreciated sometimes.. but then I realise I'm an ass so thats probably why :grin:

Life is good when you stop caring what other people think. :laugh:


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: blissedout]
    #7042581 -

why thank you.. im not doing this for ratings, i just dont want to have to cry myself to sleep every night


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7042585 -

i haven't seen any pics of you, fntsylndvictim. PM me, please.:naughty:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: blissedout]
    #7042627 -

Lol I think I have one or two in my gallery on here, if not I'll pm u some lol.

Danlennon- Yea I havent be on here nearly as long as u, I havent been on here very long actually. :shrug: But I normally dont pay attention to that unless it's a name I never seen before.


--------------------
"How do we know whether the life of any creature has fulfilled its destiny? I have known the very old to die in bitterness and despair. I have seen young children die before their time but leave behind such a legacy of love and joy that grief for their passing was tempered by the knowledge that their brief lives had given much to others."
"You have answered your own question,Tanis Half-Elven, far better than I could," the Forestmaster said gravely. "Say that that our lives are measured not by gain but by giving." -Dragonlance "Dragons of Autumn Twilight"

If we lived in luxury we would grow soft.

No human being truely knows their full capacity to love until they become a parent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7042855 -

This is you?



--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: danlennon3]
    #7042931 -

danlennon3 said:
this isnt for ratings... it's for the sake of humanity. people need to be informed. and its up to me to let people know.. and im not a whore because its free



Yeah, and the most annoying thing is someone who gives you a low rating for giving them one. I give you shitty ratings because your posts aren't impressive, I give you good ratings if I enjoy what I read. I don't give you bad ratings for your opinion on me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: fantasylndvictm]
    #7043180 -



:borfase:

In all fairness, here's a pic of yours truly.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: blissedout]
    #7043187 -

thats porn on the computer don't even try to lie and i see the lotion right behind you and a drink because you be thursty after

and im not even gunna guess as to what that is infront of your mouth


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The most under-rated shroomerite here [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #7043192 -

:lol: That would be a computer screen.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Former classmate is an acid casualty
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
LearyfanS 13,386 158 12/28/05 10:20 AM
by Ripple
* Super Rating Power
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CherryBomM 4,686 72 07/07/05 06:35 PM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Ratings tak_old 499 3 06/20/03 12:52 AM
by PsilosKube
* What a nice rating I just got
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 5,187 41 05/23/04 07:37 AM
by Ripple
* List all of the Shroomerites you have met in real life
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 11,791 116 09/02/08 09:38 PM
by blissedout
* ModestMouse's ratings Shiithead 304 9 05/04/21 06:43 PM
by connectedcosmos
* I had a dream about naked Shroomerites
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 10,177 112 07/05/06 08:25 PM
by Jim
* Hello Shroomerites.... plataloco 645 12 01/08/06 02:40 PM
by License_to_Chill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,931 topic views. 4 members, 12 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.