Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

telepathic hackery
    #7025730 - 06/09/07 08:14 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

any one ever telepathicly hack video games whilest tripping i have and their were sober witness. one game in particular GTA san andreas and random arcade machines. shit gets super glitchy, ability to see thru buildings,invincablity,some times computer controled stuff invincable, barrier that stops bullets and cars and im not joking, 100 precent serious and there were sober witnesses. any one have anything like this happen

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
Re: telepathic hackery [Re: thedudenj]
    #7025798 - 06/09/07 08:43 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i bet the sober guys put cheats on.. you didnt notice because you were tripping.... then you felt like the man of the world when it happened

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: biggysmall]
    #7025953 - 06/09/07 09:44 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

no man there arnt cheats for what happened also when iwas in an arcade and people would get pissed off and hit thier machines when shit would super glitch. i find it funny poeple are ready to believe someone like criss angel about magic before medicen men.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7026001 - 06/09/07 10:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i sent power to my cd player when the batteries died with my hand

when the energy stopped flowing the cd player stopped working

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: leery11]
    #7026024 - 06/09/07 10:10 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thats bad ass if your being honest. for me its kinda the oppisite i drain shit really fast and make random things go into computer code and glitch out also if im tripping my left head phone will always short circuit happened my first time on mushrooms and i opened it up and just started messing with the wires and got it to work again it was so fun. but then it finally died 3 days later beyond repair with out electronic repair tools. so i bought a new pair in germany really top qaulity but those broke the same way couple months later

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7026525 - 06/09/07 12:50 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

it happened while i was quite stoned.

also, street lights go on and off with my thoughts because deeply ingrained in my mind i think "in/out" while i breathe and the out seems to trigger some of them, but only certain ones.

at times i've stared and worked on deliberately doing this and at times it has worked, but it seems a bit random.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7026780 - 06/09/07 02:45 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yeah when you dilebertely do it, theres a delay cause you make the discision which takes time so by the time it effects the outter world theres a delay or something of that such.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7026795 - 06/09/07 02:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

yeah it seems that way exactly.

what use is this ? What else does it extend to?

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7026808 - 06/09/07 03:01 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well i kinda have this theory that theres 2 or 7 or maybe 9 primary people and they make up reality with telepathy or something of that such or atleast reality as we know it or maybe 2 or 7 or 9 souls not sure exactly im not in my perfect mind state when i am i know and full understand. i think the important thing is tho you have the ablity dont really use it cause theres forces at work that do it for you so you dont have to

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#7026824 - 06/09/07 03:07 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I try to do much subtler influences, but yes, I've played around with video games in that way. I played a MMORPG which had a random loot system. Meaning that after killing something, it would drop a random item. Some items being particularly rare, and such.

That is the kind of thing I'd play around with.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Offlinesoulcircus
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: telepathic hackery *DELETED* [Re: Kickle]
    #7026863 - 06/09/07 03:18 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by soulcircus

Reason for deletion: .

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: soulcircus]
    #7026920 - 06/09/07 03:39 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

lol the only thing is people are uncoinciously using this and thats probally what will destroy this world like if someone glitches some atomic bomb hard wear :hellfire:

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#7026963 - 06/09/07 03:57 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i wouldn't worry about that

i was really enjoying some music at barnes and noble a while ago and i was wondering who it was, and then there was a flash power outage as i was thinking something

either i hope they don't turn it off

or i hope they leave this on so i can hear it

or something like that.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#7026970 - 06/09/07 04:00 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

lol

--------------------

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#7026983 - 06/09/07 04:03 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah man, I was fucking around with people online the other day through IM's. Was talking directly to their subconscious, far as I can figure. But after a while I started talking to someone I've known for several years, and I started getting a bit personal. My messenger glitched up, crashed, and then my entire computer started wiggin out.

Strange shit was a happening. My brain had a bit of a meltdown, too.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: Kickle]
    #7027011 - 06/09/07 04:15 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

hmm

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #7027416 - 06/09/07 06:47 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Far out man!

If I had that ability I'd hack a shit load of money out of fruit machines.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: Ego Death]
    #7027452 - 06/09/07 06:56 PM (16 years, 9 months ago)

lol part of why i telepathy works the way it does today is cause like i said theres a consel or order that fights to hold things together

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #7028911 - 06/10/07 03:09 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

thedudenj, part of me holds similar beliefs. i searched to find the poeple that decided reality, i was led through a tunnel into a cosmic trap... more mind games and mere demi-gods.
I'm assuming that those who channel pure creation are just in the right place at the right time, and the actual forces/entities behind it travel through time and space at whim.

but yeah, although i have zero electronic effecting power i've heard of poeple that could actually write computer code telekinetically.

the process: learn how to write some shitty program in basic. get a floppy disk (or if you're hardcore a cd). go into trance state, create a metaphor telling your subconscious that you want it to put the info on the floppy disk (usually visualization, i used to work with tactile visualization though so its open to whatever you want to do with it). sit there for awhile till you get the energy flowing.

if you did it write your blank floppy disk now has your shitty basic program on it.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: telepathic hackery [Re: truekimbo2]
    #7029311 - 06/10/07 07:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

one time it was strange with amanita while in a trance thats when i had alot of effect i actually know some programing. the one thing that i questioned tho when i was playing super mario all the sudden i would be at the end of the level with out my amount of extra lives or coins changing i would just teleport around the game. i would question did i just black out and play in a trance or did the code get changed cause it also then would start to play with out me touching it and no i wasnt watching the opening screen.
couple days later still in this trance well my phone kept acting up going into computer code and it was strange my recption was always dead. later i walked to an acacade and pretty much i would stare into machines then they would either go into computer code or color patterns that had hypnotic effects and about 3 machines crapped out and broke which was funny due to people were playing them and got pissed off about it. it was most strange also during that peroid i had the first time GTA acted up with a barrier around me that stoped bullets and cars, um i could shoot cops and they wouldnt attack back and i wouldnt get stars and keep in mind i was not using cheat codes, this is one time i wish was witnessed. the second time i had strange shit like that was witnessed tho.
but one thing does ache me, i can make people hallucinate who arnt on drugs without a doubt like watching a black and white film WW2 film and having colorful explsions that look real when a bomb blows up. Deffinate ablity to alter peoples time perception. but yeah the thing about the video games that makes me sure it wasnt me hallucinating is the fact that so many sober people were effected by it and the next day the machines were still broken or glitching and for the GTA my character ovbiously wasnt dead and such and witnesses were like WTF howd youd you do that.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals