Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: Under_net]
    #522061 -

Or you could make holes in the top and put filters on it. Then make a hole near the bottom and connect a small vac to it, like a dirt devil.

The vac would suck air from the top, which would be filtered, over the casings. You could set the vac up on a timer. I don't know if such humid air would hurt the vac though.


--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: Under_net]
    #537754 -

I like that setup! Looks good I think ill use your ideas when I start casing as I will be needing more space. For those wondering where to get one of those I Found them on www.bluelight.com. Use the search feature if you dont care to brows around.

search:
Closet Organization
or:
Martha Stewart Everyday Stationary Storage Closet


--------------------
I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.
- Jack Handey

Edited by HisStudent (02/01/02 11:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: XAZIA]
    #701116 -

Dang, that thing looks really familiar

Even the fluorescent lights. . .they wouldn't happen to be 'glow sticks' would they?

About the lights, how often are you turning them on? I remember having lights that close to the sub being not a great thing. . .ended up moving them to the outside. I could have had them on for too long, don't remember.

Nice one!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: Suntzu]
    #701125 -

does water ever build up on the bottom"?

I also got somereally large Martha Steward canning jars from kmart, they were made in new zealand, but they plastic melted, so I could only use them once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: Suntzu]
    #701397 -

You know what guys she hasn't posted anything in almost a month.

I hope nothing bad happened to her.


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: pics of my set-up [Re: Roadkill]
    #702034 -

let me see if I understand, she bought the shelf unit and then the martha stewart thing JUST for the cover? Has anyone turned the martha stewart thing into a shelf unit? That would be more cost effective.

Edited by cheesenoonions (06/25/02 11:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pics* What's Happening With My Firends Cakes magicman14222 1,308 5 07/01/02 07:14 AM
by magicman14222
* Narrow stipes, many many aborts *pics* turtlelamp 1,319 3 03/11/04 10:15 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Mini Mono=Very mini pins. New, need help please! with PICS
( 1 2 all )
WavyColors 1,029 21 03/15/18 01:37 PM
by WavyColors
* help with ultrasonic humidifier and new idea i thi fielddiver 1,163 1 11/12/02 04:03 AM
by rhizo
* Post deleted by Administrator
( 1 2 all )
PsilosKube 6,204 36 05/12/03 05:22 PM
by goldenora
* Fully Automated Fruiting Chamber-Precision Humidistat (Pics)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DiploidM 38,629 63 11/04/22 07:10 PM
by dusteye
* My Fruiting Chamber & Incubator (Pics) Jon_Doe 6,617 11 04/29/03 01:33 PM
by Jon_Doe
* My set up. The whole shabang. (pics)
( 1 2 all )
Magash 4,352 26 10/03/03 08:13 AM
by Told

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,756 topic views. 15 members, 71 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.