Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: Portable Light for pinning
    #70018 - 12/31/99 01:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

One of them would provide more than enough light. But man you would go thru a bunch of batteries...those thing eat a battery up.

It doesn't need direct light...if your set up is in a closet you could leave the door open. If it's just in the room, it's getting enough light to pin. Good Luck.

------------------
Peace, Love & Light

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Portable Light for pinning
    #70020 - 01/02/00 01:53 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

quote:
Originally posted by Shroom Mage:
One of them would provide more than enough light. But man you would go thru a bunch of batteries...those thing eat a battery up.

It doesn't need direct light...if your set up is in a closet you could leave the door open. If it's just in the room, it's getting enough light to pin. Good Luck.

So if I had to use an artificial light and leave it on for a few minutes/hours, then would it start to pin? I have mine in a big chest so no one will find my little "operation"...

thank you

------------------
-Jim Sh0e-

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation