Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday
    #6994782 -



--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6994790 -

Gilbert rules... He is so funny on Stern during the news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6994824 -

Did you change your username gradient a little? Seems a bit harder to see today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6994826 -

Nope, not a bit.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6994827 -

Maybe it's the fact that I'm using Mozilla now instead of Explorer.  :shrug:

I downloaded a National album, not bad at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6994832 -

..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (07/12/15 02:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6994833 -

idiotek said:
Maybe it's the fact that I'm using Mozilla now instead of Explorer.  :shrug:




Took you long enough!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6994845 -

Yeah, tell me about it. I feel so foolish having used IE for so long when Firefox is so superior. It seems to be using far fewer system resources with the whole "tab" setup.. I dig it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: idiotek]
    #6994849 -

A world without tabbed browsing is no world for me.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thank Gilbert Gottfried it's Friday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6995397 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
A world without tabbed browsing is no world for me.




--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exploring Paris mr_kite 370 4 09/04/06 12:11 PM
by Krishna
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* The Aristocrats - A Movie About One Dirty Joke OneMoreRobot3021 966 6 07/14/05 01:04 PM
by Krishna
* How I Became A Christian by John P Gilbert
( 1 2 3 all )
cosmicsea 5,968 49 01/19/05 12:11 AM
by JTHM
* What's Eating Gilbert Grape is on AGAIN kake 528 3 08/27/05 02:32 PM
by bukkake
* gradient name...thingy...
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 2,253 24 02/03/05 07:39 PM
by notapillow
* Do you have an iPod? - check out Anapod Explorer kaniz 1,282 17 12/31/05 12:58 PM
by browndustin
* I'm going to explore the effects of staying up for as long as I can
( 1 2 all )
Hyper_Panda_GO 1,435 30 07/24/07 04:21 AM
by theorganicdomino

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
757 topic views. 5 members, 26 guests and 299 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.