Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass
    #6970041 -

or really any type of deep bass. My poor subwoofer and speakers are just about to give up on me so I might as well push them to their limits before buying another set. I am looking for any electronic tracks that have some very bouncy or heavy bass. I don't know how else to explain what I am seeking. Bass that sounds deep yet has a bounce type effect to go with it. That probably makes absolutely no sense to anyone but me. Regardless, let's see what names of tracks you can offer me.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6970333 -
Log in to view attachment

this might be what you're looking for


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6970354 -
Log in to view attachment

Check out some tracks by mu-ziq. Lunatic Harness is the album to start with. He uses this certain bass patch / sample that sounds "deep et has a bounce type effect" .. I immediately thought of him when I read that. :thumbup:

Also, here's a bassline oriented track by Add N to X. Fuck yeah.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: lukeboots]
    #6970421 -

Bob that's definitely the type of shit I was seeking, thank you much!  The bass is a little looser and longer lasting than a quick thump which is what I was trying to find.  Jonny that's good stuff too, I think bob was a little closer to what I had in mind but both have been putting my speakers through a workout.  Thanks for both of the tracks. :cool:


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6970469 -

I'm downloading the Lunatic Harness album off of OiNK as we speak, but there's only one seeder so it'll be done in about 2 hours :sad:


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6970514 -

Here's some wobbling basses
Spor - Molehill


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: Individual]
    #6970740 -

That's it man..+5 to all who helped. I guess people do understand what I was looking for. Much thanks. I'm gonna blow these speakers UP haha. Hopefully the new store I'll be working for can get me a nice discount.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6975268 -

best wobble tune out right now:

pinch - punisher

there is NO TUNE with a harder wobble. the tune is literally ALL WOBBLE. if you want excellent wobble bass, go to www.dubstepforum.com and ask for the wobbly tunes.

dubstep has bigger bass than any genre out there...period.


--------------------
:royalrainbow:I love rolling... my Katamari!!!:royalrainbow:

Edited by FleaAccela (05/27/07 09:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: FleaAccela]
    #6975311 -

I just took a listen to it at lastfm, you're damn right.  Thanks for that.  And thanks for the forum link, I'll check that out right now as well. :thumbup: +5


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: SuperD]
    #6978587 -
Log in to view attachment

Check out this track, Noisia - Facade. They are my favorite D+B artist right now. Its got teh wobble. :0

More at http://www.myspace.com/denoisia

Edited by Effed (05/28/07 05:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: Effed]
    #6980818 -
Log in to view attachment

This track has awesome basses as well.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Looking for tracks with some heavy wobbly bass [Re: Effed]
    #6982808 -

I'm really liking both of those, thanks.  I think my speakers have less than a week to live :lol:  I've been abusing the shit out of them since they're just about dead anyhow.


--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Quality Heavy/Speed Metal Anonymous 848 3 02/05/02 10:18 AM
by Anonymous
* Bass Heavy Music request NewbieS 816 5 05/17/07 06:45 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* New Shpongle Track! Beija Flor
( 1 2 3 all )
Strumpling 8,554 58 03/23/04 08:03 AM
by Asco
* Need help with a track Psy Baba 735 4 05/21/07 09:31 PM
by Psy Baba
* Tips on mastering tracks in Cool Edit 2.1? Spooge 9,897 18 05/14/07 11:36 PM
by brodus24
* new drum n bass track llamaherder 770 6 04/28/04 01:21 PM
by Phoshaman
* A track of mine. caolite 594 2 11/11/03 11:28 PM
by caolite
* me on bass guitar :last chance: automanM 1,259 14 05/01/04 01:05 PM
by fireworks_god

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,409 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.