Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
Tripping alone
    #695878 - 06/23/02 08:45 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

What do ya'll think of tripping alone? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? Explain you answer....

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecantankerous

Loc: hidden in your terrarium
Re: Tripping alone [Re: Fd3000]
    #695936 - 06/23/02 09:16 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

good and bad points... you can go off and explore and never have to "come back" to explain or anything but that also means you dont get to share the experience.

InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
    #695952 - 06/23/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I've done both and find it much more rewarding to share the experience.
I find tripping alone to be a lonely and relatively boring time.
I trip for fun and joy though, not a spiritual journey.

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Edited by TripMeister (06/23/02 09:22 AM)

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
    #695971 - 06/23/02 09:32 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Tripping alone is great but it really depends on your personality. If you are the kind of guy that just can't have fun without other people then you probably wont have too much fun tripping solo. Well, I guess maybe once you would have fun but it would get old. I really enjoy just lying on my bed with my discman on (seems to make the music more high-quality) and tripping out as I roll around trying to figure out the universe. Then again, going for walks is really fun but that is probably funner with a friend. It's up to you.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineGreasyGrassRiver
addict
Loc: Hardtime, Mississippi
    #696243 - 06/23/02 11:47 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Tripping alone is usually a blast for me. Of coarse I spend most of the trip playing my guitar and I get a lot better that way.

The only problem is when I'm alone I'll get the urge to masterbate and once you start, it will totaly take your mind away from the trip which is a waste because sometimes it will take hours just to get a nut....for me anyway. So my advise is to get that out of the way before you drop. Much easier to enjoy your trip without a backed up load.

InvisibleBoobs McFeely
enthusiast
Loc: Canada, Eh?
    #696522 - 06/23/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I prefer it. The only people I know anymore that would trip are also addicted to coke, and I would rather pull my own eyes out with rusty fishooks than hang around anyone doing cocaine.

In fact, the only times I break the rule of tripping alone are:

1) When its very low dose, and I can have fun laughing at drunks. (I don't drink)
2) When it is an extremely powerful substance that I haven't done before or there is risk of physical problems.

My first and only Ayahuasca experience was ruined by my jackass sitter though. I was laying in bed eyes closed, slightly disappointed that the brew wasn't as strong as I hoped. Then I suddenly saw the only visual that had any sort of form, an ancient looking shaman. He started talking "The meaning of your life is" and at that point my sitter burst into the room and yelled some idiotic noise at me, on purpose, just to "fuck with me". I told him to shut the fuck up and never do that again, but when I closed my eyes again the vision didn't return and the brew quickly wore off. There was something so disappointing, so annoying about that, that I would have beat the hell out of him if I had something heavy around at the time.

--------------------
Narc haven, assclown superstore, freakshow, whatever you want to call it, I'm leaving.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Tripping alone [Re: Boobs McFeely]
    #697585 - 06/24/02 03:48 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I like both sides of the coin:

If I'm going to have a psychedelic sitting meditation or music producing session...I like to smoke/trip alone. I can get a LOT of work done when I produce smoked up. Tripping too. Same with my graphic design projects....I love working on them while altered and fine-tuning them when sober.

If I'm going out to a club or a party I like to smoke/dose a little stronger than when I'm at home alone and just have a good time and not worry about anything deep. Just depends on my mood and which experience I'd prefer at that time.

Love & Light,

Boppity

PS - I found that tripping with a partner (if you're dating) is a great way to get to know each other...on "that" level.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder