Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Huge reishi antler
    #6957482 -

I was out hunting Reishi in a local, wild patch when I saw the little white head of a reishi antler poking up.I went to have a look and saw that it was growing out of a hole.The hole was about 2 or 3 feet away from the dead tree stump where the rest of the reishi were.

I stuck my hand in the hole to see how long it was.Well, it seemed long so I pulled it up.It wouldnt have conked anyway because of the dry ass weather we have been having.

Anyway here are some pictures.





--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Huge reishi antler [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6957604 -

I believe it would have fanned out.They can go months without water and as soon as they get some they continue growing. I hunt them all the time and have and assload 8' from my front door growing for the last 4 years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Huge reishi antler [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #6957705 -

Very cool. Reishi would make a cool tat!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Huge reishi antler [Re: xmush]
    #6958375 -

cool, I've never found reishi to fruit like that, I've seen em home grown like that, never in the wild. Deep fry it and serve with a side of ranch. :bluemoon:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Huge reishi antler [Re: snoot]
    #6974740 -

Amazing that it stretched all the way to the spot it need to be in to bloom. There must be some prime conditions at its home.


--------------------
My favorites are weeping willows, which aren't really weeping at all. They're very wispy, witty and will dance in the breeze with you. Nothing like a tree that wants to dance with you. Although it doesn't like its thin limbs being pulled at all, it absolutely LOVES it when you walk through them, letting them gently slide over your face and shoulders. If you're naked, the willow considers it to be sex. It will orgasm on your mind and you will blow dream chunks into outer space. All very fun until your neighbor sees you.                                    -The Joekenorer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Huge reishi antler [Re: joekenorer]
    #6975071 -

If it's still fresh, the soft white flesh on the end is quite clonable on agar.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reishi hunting...
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 3,419 20 01/14/07 03:55 AM
by learysprotoge
* help ID this red mushroom 'reishi okay?' *DELETED* vinzy_a 895 7 10/27/06 05:14 PM
by canid
* are these reishi? *DELETED* vinzy_a 1,186 12 10/16/06 07:31 PM
by vinzy_a
* Reishi? also a Bolete PinheadX 1,052 5 07/01/07 08:32 PM
by LeftyBurnz
* I found a huge fungus
( 1 2 all )
Blu Spore 2,430 22 09/25/04 02:03 PM
by Joshua
* A Monster (non-active) and a Possible Reishi ChickenNugget 1,028 6 07/14/05 12:37 AM
by ToxicMan
* large mushroom(s) and some Reishi billbraski 1,054 4 07/26/04 07:06 AM
by PiperChant
* FLA: A Reishi Hunt in the Rain GGreatOne234 3,065 14 07/22/06 04:35 PM
by aNeway2sayHooray

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,815 topic views. 0 members, 23 guests and 66 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.