Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me
    #6876126 -

My landlord is married and has a kid. But, I know for a fact that him and his wife don't sleep together (I called late one night and his wife had to track him down and he was sleeping somewhere else). That's kind of weird. I think maybe they got married just to have a kid and they aren't really together.

So he called one day and said that he wanted me to do some electrical work at one of his other rentals. I said, "Sure...why not". So, I go there and start working and he is giving off this weird vibe. He kept coming up to me, talking to me, acting all awkward like he wanted to be around me, and giving my shy looks. Then he had this plumber friend of his come over to do some work. If there had been a plumber in the "Village People" this guy would have been it. My "Gaydar" alert was going off the charts. My butthole was quivering with fear.

I have to go back on Monday to finish my work. This is going to be weird. If I was gay I'd be wanting to have sex with young hot dudes...not some 60 year old guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876128 -

RandalFlagg said:
If I was gay I'd be wanting to have sex with young hot dudes...not some 60 year old guy.



Hey, we all have to start somewhere, RandalFagintraining. :heart:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6876132 -

:kiss:

Seriously, I might as well go gay and give this guy a blowjob.  Maybe he'll reduce my astronomical rent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876133 -

Only people who are gay have gaydar.

I get the feeling that you have received quite the ego boost by this. Watch your cornhole, dude.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6876142 -

DrCamacho89 said:
Only people who are gay have gaydar.



No way - everyone has gaydar, some have it weak, some have it strong. All gaydar is is the ability to stop who's gay and who's not.

I think New Yorkers in general have fine-tuned gaydars since the city is so liberal. Especially when you live in this neighborhood where I am.

Randal - you live in Pittsburgh...please define astronomical rent.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6876148 -

Should I wear my brown tool belt or the black one when I go over? Do you think he'll notice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6876151 -

hey man, you dont have anything to worry about, last i recall youre packin' heat :smile:


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6876157 -

Quick-fuckin-reply, mtherfucker.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6876161 -

$1,350 a month. Now...that is nothing to a Jew Yorker like you but I live in a city where you can buy a house for $40,000 and where you can buy a mansion for $300,000.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876162 -

man omr, we all know youre' packin heat


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6876165 -

I'll pack heat to prevent my shit from getting packed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876172 -

1350 a month and you live alone? Jeez. I pay 930 for my half of my apt.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6876182 -

I disagree. I lived in New York for 4 years, and I have to tell you, my gaydar is non-existent unless they are flaming. There have been plenty of people that I thought was straight and later found out was gay. Then again, I don't really pay much attention. The majority of the men who work in my industry are gay. I have mistaken feminine men for gay guys as well. That's another thing about living in NY. Lots of feminine dudes walking around in scarfs and 500 dollar loafers.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6876198 -

Shit is cheap in Pittsburgh. Most apartments here are like $500-$600 a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6876199 -

What is your industry if you don't mind me asking?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876213 -

Television production.  Besides the crew, creative staffs are usually gay for some reason. 

Helps straight guys get laid by co-workers.  :wink:


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6876230 -

Do you work on any popular shows?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876278 -

Daytime Talk while I was in NY. Cable documentary shows here in Chicago.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6876284 -

That's cool. I so want to go on the Maury show one day. I was even thinking of fabricating some fucked up story to get on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that my male landlord is gay and that he wants me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6876317 -

Yeah, I never worked on a show like that. I would never.

Have friends that worked there, Jerry, and Ricki Lake though. They have some good stories.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Superbowl: A Pittsburgher's perspective (pics included)
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 4,822 43 05/23/10 08:30 AM
by spock
* .
( 1 2 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,638 22 05/25/08 06:43 PM
by johnm214
* Pittsburgh and the Psychedelic Reunion OneMoreRobot3021 959 6 12/23/04 07:20 AM
by MeatSpace
* How do these male pornstars fuck for so long?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Ego Death 96,201 117 07/31/15 12:24 AM
by Atreyu
* Fuck winter-proofing my place and fuck my lazy landlord (a rant)
( 1 2 all )
Gumby 3,691 23 10/14/09 10:20 AM
by Dobie
* pittsburgh city police!!! UtOpiaN-MiNdStAtEs 779 18 05/24/10 10:25 PM
by fissionchips
* landlord
( 1 2 3 all )
bmiles 3,617 40 01/23/08 05:23 PM
by bmiles
* Goddamn Landlords Mephistophelian 768 8 06/25/10 01:24 PM
by trisk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,116 topic views. 2 members, 26 guests and 192 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.