Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBlueJay
Pan Man
 User Gallery
Loc: Christs' peace patrol
Sporeworks sells bum exotics???
    #686186 - 06/18/02 02:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

After 70 dollars worth of exotics(azure syringe that never germinated,,$32..On wheat germ and verm.3months later nothing AND NO CONTAMS EITHER!!!!) Now I am going on 3 weeks with strain A Mexicans and NOTHING...Used fungicide free rye grass seed...32 more dollars...What the hell is going on with these guys...syringes old or worse just water?????I wrote for a replacement on the azures and didnt even get a reply....The puerto spores were good though...Any other bum experiences with sporeworks?

--------------------
Respect all, Fear None!
The Peacemaker

Cacti are my new life.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
Re: Sporeworks sells bum exotics??? [Re: BlueJay]
    #686401 - 06/18/02 04:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

not good ,not good at all

InvisibleLanaV
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #686438 - 06/18/02 05:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

BlueJay,
May I ask, have you ever grown azures before.

They are by far the most difficult to cultivate. They also can not be grown indoors.

As for the Mexicana's...they can take months to develop. If you need any help with them please PM me I'd be more than willing to help you out.

Have you emailed or PMed The Sporeworks? They are usually very diligent with answering questions.

Again, if you need anything PM me. Please look over your growing/incubating parameters. Azures are definitely not a walk in the park to grow

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Anonymous

#686463 - 06/18/02 05:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Never had anything but good experiences with sporeworks. Try emailing them again, and explain yourself. They will most definetly fix any and all problems you have experienced.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#687251 - 06/19/02 03:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineBlueJay
Pan Man
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks sells bum exotics??? [Re: psilocyber]
    #688068 - 06/19/02 11:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hello,
Thank you for your promt reply. I had emailed about the non germinating azure syringe about 3 weeks ago. It was ordered in Jan. After 1 month I was concerned about the situation and talked with workman and was told that germ rates with azures were very slow and to just have patience. I figured after one month that maybe it was the substrate and it might be a PH problem so I would just eat the loss and learn from it.Now 3 weeks into the Mex A project I am feeling very frustrated knowing that I followed the procedures with this strain to a T...The weird thing is that after 2 weeks I recieved another syringe of the same spores.My first thought was I am gonna be doubled billed..Damn well after that wasnt the case I figured that maybe it was learned you had bad syringes and sent out replacements. I only used 1cc of this in one jar a week ago not wanting to waste anymore . 2 To 1 seed/water,,incubate 73F.+..Total darkness ,,,I have had many years of mycology experience but also realize that I can make mistakes also. I just am very frustrated and just want to see germ of the exotics I have spent much time and money on...As for the azures,,I realize that it has been a very long time so I will eat this loss if you feel this was the users fault. As for the Mex A. Being that you already sent a second syringe (why? no clue) I dont feel I am warranted a replacement.. I am sorry that I had to air bad karma publicly but was pissed that no one replied to my customer service emails.......

--------------------
Respect all, Fear None!
The Peacemaker

OfflineBlueJay
Pan Man
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks sells bum exotics??? [Re: Lana]
    #688084 - 06/19/02 12:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the concern on the azures lana... I wasnt trying to grow indoors..Just start jars of Wheat germ/Verm for spawning into a wood chip bed outdoors...My first thought was a PH prob but now with the non germ mexicans and no replies to my emails I was feeling very robbed... I have spoken to sporeworks and am sorry I had to post bad karma publicly to get a response from them...

--------------------
Respect all, Fear None!
The Peacemaker

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #689454 - 06/20/02 02:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

WHy are they sold in syringe form anyway? Its not like id be trying the 'pf tek for azures' or 'pf tek for mexicanna' - youd be using agar right??

--------------------

OfflineBlueJay
Pan Man
 User Gallery
Re: Sporeworks sells bum exotics??? [Re: psilocyber]
    #715243 - 07/01/02 09:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Update... The second syringe they sent out of the blue 2 weeks after my original order has shown life... They must of had a batch of bad syringes. Instead of telling ppl that recieved that lot number they just sent out a replacement........Cool... but lost time......

--------------------
Respect all, Fear None!
The Peacemaker

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum