Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaussishroomhead
enthusiast
Brugmansias trip of insanity
    #683002 - 06/17/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

If u live in Sydney or any where else in Australia, u might of seen that huge tree whith the large trumpet flowers dangling off and it looks like something from another planet, growing over peoples fences, well if u think it gets u fucked well ur right, just an uncompfortable spaced out fucked...
4 years ago after reading posts on erowid about Datura, I was curious about the trippy effects that the plants produce and I did hours of reseach reading the dangers and experiences until I heard that the plants grow in Australia, but they are not Daturas but a south american relative "Brugmansia". I found this plant growing at the Sydney botanical gardens,near my aunts house sydneys west and at my local smoking park 5 mins away. I tripped many times on it and I never thought it was that bad, tripped at the olympics as well on it but the trip is more like the feeling u get after Speeding for 3 days after no food, feel like absolute shit. But I did have some insane experiences where I was talking to a friend in my room that was not there, thought my head had hit the roof when looking straight up, get the usual rippling walls and I remember feeling like I was fallling into the ever contracting ground as i pissed into the toillet. Pretty weird stuff but I havent touched the shit for years since I started to go a bit psyco, with my thoughts and I had impulses to kill my dog, mum, dad and I started to feel really depressive until I had to get some mental treatment, for ODing on sleeping pills, Yes I was one fucked up lad then.
But now i could only recommend to try it for an experience, but be careful I read not long ago that 2 boys died in QLD after drinking 2 flowers in a brew.
I would boil one flower and drink 1 medium sized cup and see how u feel after 30 mins, then up the dose as neccisarry. Ill be getting some pics of this beutiful plant as soon as it flowers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Brugmansias trip of insanity [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #683533 - 06/17/02 08:50 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I think Brug and Datura are best left as being labled as poisonous. A guy I work with was friends with 2 kids who died from eating too much datura. I think the shit is much prettier to look at than to injest(from what I've heard). Your post is just another confirmation that I never want to mess with tropane alkaloids

Peace out,
-Gumby

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Brugmansias trip of insanity [Re: Gumby]
    #687160 - 06/18/02 10:59 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The active substances in these plants can be extremey toxic - both neurotoxic and otherwise. A guy at uni made a tea from a few flowers of this plant (Brug.) and went completely mad for a week - in the end a guy from univeristy reported him to the police and they came and took him away because he was attacking walls and shit...He came back two monthes later and was a totally different person - never the same again, had weird twitches and talked to himself and stuff. He said that when he injested the plant it burned his throat and that he cannot recall from then when he began tripping, but he knew something was wrong when he could not distingiush night from day.

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Brugmansias trip of insanity [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #689892 - 06/20/02 06:34 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

The active chemical in dactroa is Atropine and is higly dangerous, I have tried it a few times and its effects made it hard to walk and my vision was out of focus and I also had a very dry sore throate. I also kept on thinking I had a joint in my hand and when i went to light it it dissapeared, This continued for a while, there was also some weird creature living in my salvia plant smileing which was realy weird, my friends where there talking to me but then they kept dissaperaring and my pupils where also dilated for most of the next day. Using this plant is not much of a high but more of a delerium poisioning. If your are intrested only use a very small amount and DO SOME RESEARCH or you could die.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom