Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!”
    #6734070 -

“Hva er ‘det’”
What is ‘it’?

“‘Bevisst drømming’, kan beskrives som det at en person sover og har en drøm hvor personen er bevisst på at personen er i en drøm, samtidig som personen er klar ovre at dens kropp ligger og sover ett sted.”
Conscious dreaming, can be described using the example of a person who has a dream, being conscious about the fact that the person is in a dream, simultaneously as the person is clear on the fact that its body lies asleep some place.

“Det er mange ting en person som er klar over at det er en drøm, kan gjøre.”
There are many things a person that is clear about the fact that it is a dream, can do.

“Akkurat som en person som veit at en er våken, kan en som drømmer, oppleve ‘verden/-ene’ de er i slik som du nå opplever å sitte her i/som en kropp, i mens du leser dette…”
Just like a person that is certainly being awake, can one whom is dreaming, experience the ‘world/-s’ they are in, such as you now experience sitting here in/as a body, while you read this…

“Det fines mange metoder for å komme i en slik tilstand.”
There are many ways to get in such a ‘condition/state.’

“Om en tilbringer nok tid i slike alternative virkeligheter, kan en muligvis begynne å lure på hvilket som er hva.
Er en for eksempel i en drøm hvor en drømmer at en fødes, lærer å snakke, går på skole, jobber, blir gammel og av går med døden, hvorpå en våkner i sin seng her på jorden og innser at det hele bare var en drøm. Kan en jo stille seg spørsmålet om hvorvidt dette er en den eneste form for eksistens.
Er en for ett annet eksempel i en drøm hvor en drømmer at en er seg selv, men på en helt annen planet, men med kjente personer som en har kjent i mange herrens år, og så går til sengs etter en lang, lang dag, sovner sakte men sikkert inn, og i det kroppen der i drømmen blir så tung at det knapt er liv i en, sovner en og våkner opp i sengen her på vår jord, og innser at det hele bare var en drøm. Da kan en jo også stille seg spørsmålet om hvorvidt dette jordlige liv, faktisk er det eneste?”

If one spend enough time in such alternative realities, then one might begin to wonder which is what.
If one are for example in a dream where one dream that one is born, learn to speak, go to school, work, get old and go deceased, whereupon one wakes up in ones bed here on earth, and realize that the whole of it was just a dream. One may ask oneself if this is the only form of existence.
If one are for another example in a dream where one dream that one is ones self, but at a whole other planet, but with known persons that one has known for many, many years, and then go to bed after a long, long day, slowly but surely falling asleep, and as the body there in the dream get so heavy that there barely is life in one, one drift off and wake up in bed here on our earth, and realize that the whole of it was only a dream. Then one also can ask oneself a question about this earthly life, actually being the only one.

“Noen tilførsel?”
Any input?


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (04/04/07 10:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6737931 -

Are you trying to teach me another language?


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6737955 -

I have had this type of dream before, but I have always heard it described as a Lucid Dream. Ever see the movie Waking Life?

Last time I had this type of dream, I dreamt that I was in a large shopping mall, and as I wondered through it,
I ran into people from my past who I don't see anymore. Very interesting.
Lucid_dreaming



--------------------
Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on those little Eichmanns' faces when they hear this crunchy groove.

Edited by MrNatural (04/02/07 11:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: MrNatural]
    #6738278 -

I think you mean Beavis dreaming. :rolleyes:



--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: MrNatural]
    #6741941 -

Lucid = clear ...

Watered out term..

What I speak of is "Conscious dreaming" as in; "Knowing it is a dream, and knowing one lie asleep, simultaneously" ...


Edited by Gomp (04/06/07 06:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755304 -

Neat-o! I just watched parts of a movie called; "passion of mind" ..

It depicture the exact same thing...

How would one ever be able to know?


--------------------


--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755312 -

They way Terence McKenna puts it, the way you know when you are actually "awake" is that the laws of physics work. Glasses shatter when hurled against a wall. Shocks shock. You cannot fly. in the dream body this is not necessarily the case. Thats the difference.

Now, what being "awake" in the world of physics REALLY means, that is another question entirely.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755318 -

i've had dreams like that kinda. like i woke up, and was remembering my dream and wanting to get back into it, so i would just go back to sleep. however, i wasn't able to interact in my dream, it was more of just watching events unfold. it was like a movie in my dreams.

oh.. and something weird happened last night. i dreamed that i was smoking a joint as i woke up, i'm pretty sure my lips were pursed. Then i took a nap a few hours later (because no school, so i was catching up on sleep), and again i woke up as i was dreaming i was smoking a joint. I found this rather humorous.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755350 -

I have had dreams where I have known I was dreaming. They tend to be some of the most pleasant dreams I have had.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Legend9123]
    #6755387 -

Legend9123 said:
I have had dreams where I have known I was dreaming. They tend to be some of the most pleasant dreams I have had.



i have have at least one a night so HA


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: DeathCompany]
    #6755395 -

DeathCompany said:
Legend9123 said:
I have had dreams where I have known I was dreaming. They tend to be some of the most pleasant dreams I have had.



i have have at least one a night so HA





--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Legend9123]
    #6755409 -







Its Delicious


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755442 -

If you're dreaming, what else could you be?

Unless you mean like a coma or something


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6755455 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
If you're dreaming, what else could you be?

Unless you mean like a coma or something



what?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Gomp]
    #6755463 -

Gomp said:
Lucid = clear ...

Watered out term..

What I speak of is "Conscious dreaming" as in; "Knowing it is a dream, and knowing one lie asleep, simultaneously" ...





Lucid is pretty much the same thing


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Conscious dreaming!/“Bevisst drømming!” [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #6757145 -

Hyper_Panda_GO said:
Gomp said:
Lucid  = clear ...

Watered out term..

What I speak of is "Conscious dreaming" as in; "Knowing it is a dream, and knowing one lie asleep, simultaneously" ...





Lucid is pretty much the same thing



Lucid = clear ...

Look it up..

The New-Age crap vocabulary has no room here.. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Reality and Dreams "meshing" Trippy Hippy 1,882 7 04/13/04 01:17 AM
by Turd
* Dr. Phil's amazing personality test!
( 1 2 3 all )
SkorpivoMusterion 7,389 49 10/18/03 01:28 AM
by jtseaweed
* a dream i had last night wrestler_az 717 10 01/21/05 04:01 PM
by Hendostan
* My dream about people here. Larrythescaryrex 1,921 13 10/13/02 09:06 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* lucid dreaming Haji 1,723 14 10/14/08 10:21 AM
by straightedgeLOL
* When I Dream a Lot - Some Observations gotmagog 1,233 7 04/14/04 02:23 PM
by filthysock
* Dr. Robert. The_Red_Crayon 555 1 11/15/04 12:24 PM
by adrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,083 topic views. 4 members, 90 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.