Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Ythan]
    #6718675 -

So I'm seeing. The other one was cooler though and easier on the computarded.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Stein]
    #6718684 -

Duly noted. Once I get back from my vacation (tomorrow) and take care of some more pressing issues, I'll see about making it Stein-proof.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Ythan]
    #6718691 -

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Stein]
    #6719725 -

Yeah I thought it was better when the window popped up after the first one to put the link in. :grin:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6719733 -

like totally better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Stein]
    #6719810 -

Like oh my god, we totally agree, girlfriend. :naughty:


--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: fireworks_god]
    #6719826 -

fuckin eh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The URL machine is brokened [Re: Stein]
    #6733106 -

Okay I Stein-proofed it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Please fix These Five Broken Links mjshroomer 914 4 02/08/06 03:21 PM
by mjshroomer
* [image] tag broken... Annapurna1 2,092 19 12/12/06 07:26 PM
by OJK
* hyperlinking code is broken 40oz 1,021 7 05/20/04 10:57 PM
by geokills
* Typing a URL in a thread does not automatically make a link anymore. adrug 998 14 12/10/06 03:56 PM
by Ythan
* urls? demiu5 474 4 02/17/07 06:54 AM
by demiu5
* Broken page SeussA 1,093 2 02/20/02 08:22 AM
by Seuss
* challenge feature is broken. Banez 932 14 06/22/07 05:38 PM
by Banez
* [url] ubb code has stopped working? OJK 1,142 10 02/08/06 05:06 AM
by OJK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
2,340 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.