Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
temp good...humidity not!
    #667960 - 06/07/02 06:38 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

K the jarz have been colonizing like 32 dayz ..they r all but done xcept on the bottom (have a few specs there...gonna turn dem upside down) They r in the incubator and i have the temps (inside where the jarz r) at around 82-87F but if i can rememebr correctly the humidity showed a reading of 40% (???) and i jus finished reading here that they should be at around 70%>>>which could xplain why they have taken this long to fully colonize. How do i increase the RH /??? I mean to increase the temp all i do is jus increase the dial on my acquarium heater and up goes the temp but whattya do wit RH???

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDrAbeLincoln
enthusiast

Re: temp good...humidity not! [Re: sBUD]
    #668448 - 06/08/02 06:00 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

your jars will be fine with 40% RH....flip them and loosen the lids a little so some of the co2 can escape...

OfflinesBUD
enthusiast
Re: temp good...humidity not! [Re: DrAbeLincoln]
    #668691 - 06/08/02 09:21 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Thx docAbe,

but why does it say in the faq's that ur RH should be around 70%???

Now when i loosen the lids then flip em, wouldnt some of that verm seal fall out?? I flipped dem this AM but didnt really loosen dem but i think i will on the advice from a shroom physician

Has any1 here tried the neimad method?? I prepared 5 jarz on friday using this neimad way and jus by the looks of it, i get the feeling i went wrong some where. Looks much drier and it falls in2 dem jarz easier....looks much less airy (the substrates!)
Also when i sterilized the substraes in the oven , had a mild pungent nutty smell....i hope there were enuff spores when i innoculated the water...
BUT has any1 here attempted this, would like to hear how it went and if i did it similar to theirs

sBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbUD!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale